Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Need Hi-Res MHD + Troll

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I'm after Hi-Res versions of these for uhhhm... reasons.

:rpgcodex:

:mhd:

I know St. Toxic had a large MHD floating around somewhere. Pretty sure I even sent it to Taluntain at one point for merchandise.

Don't think we ever had a high-res version of the troll.

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
There was no high-res version of the troll, no... I don't think the MHD was very high res either but I can check.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
Yeah, that's what I wondered. It'd be worth getting someone to do SVG versions of both.

Any takers?

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
lulz... I can't actually get any high-res images out of CafePress... once they're in their system you can use them on items, but can't get the images out again. I probably stored them somewhere locally, but given that that was years ago, I likely won't stumble upon them again before 2020...

Sodafish

Arcane
With such low res images it will be basically impossible to auto-trace decent curves from it, and will likely require manually drawing the vectors using those as a template. If someone has a Wacom or similar this will probably be reasonably simple.

Last edited:

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
lulz... I can't actually get any high-res images out of CafePress... once they're in their system you can use them on items, but can't get the images out again. I probably stored them somewhere locally, but given that that was years ago, I likely won't stumble upon them again before 2020...
Yeah, I'm in the same boat. Know I've probably got it somewhere, no idea where though.

Will the one who does them get a Fate unlock code?
For quality SVG versions, I'm willing to offer $20 USD per image (can be paid via PayPal or come in the form of games). If St. Toxic is able to find his vector image for the MHD, it means I'll need someone to do the troll.

AW8

Arcane
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Here you go, the Troll and MHD in HD

11DkRis.png

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
quiisj.jpg

I guess that wouldn't be enough, I just wanted an excuse to post that pic again.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
But no really, I need someone who can do these and I'm willing to pay slave labour rates!

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
What, with all the graphic monkeys on the Codex? I'm sure someone will do it for the glory of the Kodex kredits.

kaizoku

Arcane
How many fallen brothers are you willing to free in exchange for conjuring the MHD SVG abomination?

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
I'm willing to free exactly zero fallen brothers.

I am however, willing to fell more brothers if the MHD SVG abomination is not conjured.

Severian Silk

Use InkScape to turn the bitmap into a vector image. Then zoom in real far and fix all the mistakes.

Alchemist

Arcane
I could do these - you want them exactly like the icons - just vectorized / scalable to high rez?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom