Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

need some help On Risen...

Luzur

Good Sir
anyone know why Risen suddenly looks like this:

jt9qwg.jpg

after some times absence from it?

just started it for some prime time but suddenly everything is covered in brown mist.

Thats alright, my Risen has suddenly started crashing every 15 minutes from starting a new game. Everything perfect and then...back to desktop with no errors, nothing. Just clean desktop and no game. I have sent off an email with details to support.

This is a newly installed version on my improved setup. Patched to 1.10.

Bloody annoying.

Luzur

Good Sir
i already installed that version 95642 patch, and Risen worked fine without no crashes (expect the last time when it just hanged in the hungry wolf cave and i stopped playing it for some weeks)

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
Blackadder said:
Thats alright, my Risen has suddenly started crashing every 15 minutes from starting a new game. Everything perfect and then...back to desktop with no errors, nothing. Just clean desktop and no game. I have sent off an email with details to support.

This is a newly installed version on my improved setup. Patched to 1.10.

Bloody annoying.

Finally playing nextgen popamole akshun arpeegees? How disappointing. :yikes:

Luzur

Good Sir
well, been reading up on the internet about it, and it seems its a bug with Nividia 7000 cards, and there is a hotfix patch for it out but i installed it and it didnt change at all.

i dunno but this shit fog kinda kills the game for me.

Murk

Arcane
try keeping the save file and re-installing the game. I believe it saves to */my documents/risen

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
RISEN IS BUGY PEACE OF SIHT MALWARE BUY OBSIDIAN BROS ONLY PIRANHA BYTES MAEK DECENT GAEMS YOU DONT HAVE TO BE BRIAN SURGEON TO FIGUR TAHT OOTU

Mikayel said:
try keeping the save file and re-installing the game. I believe it saves to */my documents/risen

Worked for me after first Msconfig'ing and stopping all the fluff happening during the new install. Works fine now.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom