Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Neverwinter new pics - OH GAWD ITZ HEAVAN

there's still something i don't understand about neverwinter: what's money for? auctions are in diamonds, zens are bought with diamonds, all the npc stores sell is crap and injury kits.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Cash is really only used to keep up your major injury kit and major healing potion stocks, and removing Enchants intact. Like Diamonds, money is acquired through Leadership.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
So after turning over my potatosack and throwing it into the exchange, it immideately payed out and I now have enough Cybershekelz to buy a Stormraider Cleveblakemoresdale pony.

That means I won the game nao, amirite? +M

tldr: leadership is awesome and the exchange has no backlog anymore

i thought the guild would have been more active...
may i steal some dragon underwear (i have pants already) before looking for more action? :/

eklektyk

Erudite
if i dont have smbdy in my friend list i mostly dont even notice when friendless guildmate is slowly doin dailies .... :)

and btw thanks to recent promo that flooded market with zen i managed to stockpile dem sheckles for xmas sales :) bought like 8k already and potato production in leadership is in full swing

Vaarna_Aarne

Sure thing, and our guild isn't particularly large. This weekend has been exceptionally quiet tho, considering I would have expected to see Blib riding everywhere with his new horsie.

EDIT: And yea, friend everyone in the Guild if you want to keep track of what's happening.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Oh I haven't bought it yet, because I remembered reading that you get a pony discount coupon from those levelup boxes at some level. Whorelock didn't get it, so I might as well buy it now.
I was actually around a lot this weekend for a change, since I was sorting stuffz in STO, but it was indeed very quiet (quieter than usual) this time.

Gerrard

Arcane
There was a time the guild was active, but then treachery happened...

Also, it seems everyone has more potatos than me. I am the poor 1%.

The preview was also updated with the terrible changes.
TNDxQ0a.png

Last edited:
tome of companion experience? how can such a totally useless item exist?

and why am i the only one who's not oneshotting people and mobs here and there?

Vaarna_Aarne

Well, are you using the winning combination of Fiery Blast + Blades of Vanquished Armies + Harrowstorm/Dreadtheft? Warlock's DPS is built for the most part into an overwhelming spam of small hits.

Also, Companion and XP tomes should be saved and used on Alts, since Alts are good. Alts expand your Leadership farming capacity.

Vaarna_Aarne

They already noticed that Skullcracker was way weaker than the other two. Now continued attack will extend Skullcracker daze up to 4 seconds (not clear if it's 2 + 4 seconds, or 2->4 seconds), and targets affected by Skullcracker take 25% more damage. Scoundrel will also turn Smoke Bomb and Dazing Strike into terrifyingly powerful abilities, since Low Blows will increase damage by 25% against dazed, stunned, immobilized and slowed targets. Most feats in the path are fairly weak, but the high-end feats aside from Mocking Gesture are pretty awesome now. Executioner's OMAE WA MO SHINDEIRU capstone got nerfed a bit (35% instead of 50%). Did One With The Shadow have the +20% 10 second Encounter damage buff before?

Cleric still seems too radically different to really even begin to gauge how it'll play.

Gerrard

Arcane
Most mobs (including bosses) that matter from now on are going to be immune to CC, like it already is in the new skirmish and dungeon, so these feats that rely on CC are useless for PvE. Apparently these guys have no idea what their game plays like.

Vaarna_Aarne

Bottled Lightning: now requires only 5 jars to be sabotaged, all players within interaction distance of a sabotage jar get mission credit, jars respawn 25% faster

EDIT: Sadly, rejoicing was premature, as they appear to have fucked up and now nobody's use of the jars is counted.

Last edited:
what's the chance to get the shadow wolf? because if it's lower than 10% i could stop right now, i couldn't care less about some weapon skin.

eklektyk

Erudite
and its still BoP ?? if so fuckem ... i will only run skirmishes for free potato on my quests that i did not bothered to run while lvlup thru praying

Gerrard

Arcane
So apparently there's a 25 man raid coming in the next mod.
This will be a clusterfuck of epic proportions.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom