Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Prosper New IP and New Gameplay mechanics

Pailai

Barely Literate
Greetings, I have a project I will be starting up soon. I wanted to start getting some feedback on specific parts of the game that will be produced. Please take the time to read and comment with some constructive ideas or feedback. here is the first paragraph:

This project's main goal is to make an episodic based RPG. This game will consist of never before implemented combat mechanics from multiple, successful games, into a challenging team RPG environment. With a streamlined non level based approach to progression, it will engage the player(s) into focusing on overcoming challenging content instead of completing arbitrary experienced based encounters.

to read the game features and mechanics read here

This is only part of the 14 page document I have setup for release to other parts of the development team. There are many questions I am sure you have, but just stick to the gameplay that is presented, Thanks!

Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
WTF I just skimmed? This sounds retarded. Also, a "pitch" does not a game make. Where are your programmers, art creators, level designers, etc?

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Seems legit.
Do you support foreign currencies like fuknofing or gitout?
How about warm cup of dumbfucks?

zwanzig_zwoelf

The main concept will be a 3-5 player team based tactical game, with action oriented combat. To achieve this we are focusing on a system that rewards a player for completing the objective efficiently. The main combat mechanic used is a shield based “health” system that will also function as the resource for skill usage. This engages the player into a risk-to-reward combat style mentality.
:whatho:

J1M

Arcane
Greetings, I have a project I will be starting up soon. I wanted to start getting some feedback on specific parts of the game that will be produced. Please take the time to read and comment with some constructive ideas or feedback. here is the first paragraph:

This project's main goal is to make an episodic based RPG. This game will consist of never before implemented combat mechanics from multiple, successful games, into a challenging team RPG environment. With a streamlined non level based approach to progression, it will engage the player(s) into focusing on overcoming challenging content instead of completing arbitrary experienced based encounters.

to read the game features and mechanics read here

This is only part of the 14 page document I have setup for release to other parts of the development team. There are many questions I am sure you have, but just stick to the gameplay that is presented, Thanks!
Fred? Is that you?

ProphetSword

Arcane
Developer

I'm not sure what language you're speaking, but I like how you strung a bunch of buzzwords together. Clearly, you cannot fail.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom