Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

New Mass Effect 2 DLC coming soon for Racofer

Project: Eternity
FUUUYEEAAHH-.png
MOAR SHEPARDS

“Historians and astronomers alike are abuzz tonight over a new paper published by Dr. Amanda Kenson of the University of Arcturus. Her team claims that by testing the dust trapped in the gravity wells around a mass relay, and comparing its composition to that of dust clouds in the same system, scientists can create a timeline of when the relay passed through the dust. Her conclusion? “Only a small fraction of the mass effect relays date back 50,000 years,” she writes, “The majority are far older, indicating they were created by a species predating even the Protheans.” Dr. Aurana T’Meles of the University of Serrice met the information with skepticism: “While Dr. Kenson’s methods appear sound, the asari tried a similar procedure centuries ago and discounted it. What civilization could have spanned the galaxy for not thousands, but millions of years? If this were the case, we should have found mountains of evidence of their passing. Where is this species now?”

Wait, so its the ME2 DLC and the whole reaper-thing STILL isn't widely known?

Confirmed for ME3: Council doesn't believe you when you tell them that the race that tried to destroy all life twice already and failed might be trying to do so again. Because really, what proof is there that they exist?

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
To be honest, it's readily hinted the Council tries to maintain Damage Control and just wont "publicly" admit or discuss The Reapers. In true Biowareian fashion the big reveal will be when the Council says LOL SHEPERD JUST KIDDING! CHECK OUT THIS NEW WEPON WE HAVE BEEN WORKING ON TO DESTORY THE REPERS! LOL GO GET EM TIGER!!

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
we should have found mountains of evidence of their passing. Where is this species now?”
I thought we covered this already in the main game?

Also, personally I hope that the Council is still going to be a thorn in Shepard's ass. More Turian Cuntzillor irony! I'd buy an entire game if it was just him and his fingers going around, ironizing the fuck out of bad guys.

"We are the REAPERS!!"
"Ah yes... The Reapers."
"OH GOD NOT THE BUNNY EARS!"

Call me, Bioware. We have work to do.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
I killed the counsel in both my paragon and renegade playthroughs. Those assholes were too dumb to live.

Xor said:
I killed the counsel in both my paragon and renegade playthroughs. Those assholes were too dumb to live.

Yes... well Bioware may have simply taken the 'realistic' fad of gaming a bit too far :lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom