Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

News at 11, Grimoire is dead

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
treave said:
So that was what Cleve went off to do.

Trolling? Well there mr Sherlock he wrote himself about that. Harder to troll Codex I guess....

MisterStone

Arcane
http://grimoiresystems.com.au/goldenera/

Final Walkthrough Begins
Posted by Tex 24 November, 2010 (6) Comments

I am in the midst of a completely comprehensive walkthrough of the entire game, sweeping it up as I go, doublechecking everything personally, testing every chest and fountain, every secret button, pit, lever and dial.

When that is done and I have successfully completed the game in four modes without using any cheat codes, I will prepare the game for gamma testing by assembling the user acceptance team and setting up the new bugtracking facility on this site.

I don’t know when that will be. I am hoping January of 2011, first week or so, to start the new test team up with the current version.

Things are going very well right now. No crashes. No asserts or serious glitches and I am already through 20% of the total world. Lots of things to see I have not touched on in years. Rediscovered easter eggs I had forgotten about long ago. It’s fun to replay it in it’s final state.

ITZ COMIN

Radisshu

Prophet
The birth of Grimoire

giant+salamander.jpg

Exmit

Scholar
Does it mean Cleve was behind Wizardry and Jagged Alliance?

CrimHead

Scholar
Hey Cleve, if you're reading this, just know I'm going to pirate grimoire when if it comes out.

Have a nice day :thumbsup:

*Cleve rages incoherently for 6 days straight*

mondblut

Arcane
What I could never for the life of me figure out, is why the hell "axe&scimitar" is a single skill? WTF, what axe and scimitar do have in common? Scimitars are blunt weapons, silly?

roll-a-die

Magister
Possibly Seaxe, or short knives? Which still begs the question as to why they are together.

Hobo Elf

Arcane
Crooked Bee said:
This screenshot makes me all bouncey.

gpc.png

:bounce:

I hope this game exists. :smug:

Look, he streamlined the skills so that Axe & Scimitar and Hammer & Mace are only 1 skill instead of 2 seperate ones.
Fucking decline.
:x

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
All this talk about Grimoire being dead is bullshit. They just finished their gamma stage testing and they're about to begin the delta phase.

MisterStone

Arcane
ghostdog said:
All this talk about Grimoire being dead is bullshit. They just finished their gamma stage testing and they're about to begin the delta phase.

Yeah, I was wondering... did Cleve invent the term "gamma testing"? Most products only need a beta testing amirite?

Melcar

Arcane
But Grimoire is a special case. The game is so hardcore that it needs the additional testing phases.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom