Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

"Nigro" is a fucktard and deserves discouragement

What's your opinion on this shitposter

• Fuck that loser.

Votes: 49 59.8%
  • I also like /v and SA!

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Kingcomrade would ban him.

Votes: 27 32.9%

• Total voters

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Let me present my un-doctored (but taken out of context) evidence, this shit-tard has made me unnaturally butthurt and raging and I will not be satisfied by ignoring him. Fuck that loser.

Man I get the feeling they will make something decent with Dragon Age 3
Wtf, I just read on /v/ that Chris Avellone is gay, is this true?
Man this Tale mod is a girl right? anyone know? tigrones?
I'd love to know of any games that have been ruined by "feminism bullshit"
So is it true that one of the obsidian developers backed Anita Sarkasian kickstarter?
Man I think we most likely will have some LGBT rights stuff into the game, I was reading up Sawyer posts on something awful
So, is Josh sawyer gay? I just read a thread on /v/
Man people are complaining about my username
What's the big deal with DRM

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Ignore him like :obviously: racist sexist homophobes men do with Anita Sarkasian. Not to mention showing such :butthurt: over some Troll? You make him proud DwarvenFood. Which won't change the fact that Project Eternity will be shit anyway even done by Macho Manly Men like MCA alone. :troll:

laclongquan

Arcane
You are your own worst enemy, DwarvenFood. From what your evidences presented, I dont sense any smell of shitposter.

He's not Fucking Quality Poster, you understand, but he dont have the spiking stench of a shitposter either.

Kingcomrade for you.

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Don't really know why he gets me so enraged, it's not because of P:E. I guess it's more because such posts are not that much out of the ordinary but usually contained in GD as opposed to interjected in interesting threads.

SerratedBiz

Arcane
Alts used to pour their hearts into trolling, now all we have is this dilapidated, washed out mockery. Even they have declined.

Cosmo

Arcane
Project: Eternity
He's a fucking moron, but you're giving him too much credit.
Posting this thread in GD is like bending over, waiting for him to buttfuck you...

Nigro

Educated
hahaha
aww poor baby is crying, pls tell your mommy the big bad Nigro offended you, maybe she will do something mean to him!

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The final solution:
Zyklon%20B.jpg

FeelTheRads

Arcane
This fucktard actually thinks he's offending someone here. :lol: Talk about stupid troll. Troll being trolled. Hilarious.

Nigro

Educated
This fucktard actually thinks he's offending someone here. :lol: Talk about stupid troll. Troll being trolled. Hilarious.
That's fine by me man, my purpose isn't to to offend anyone, I just want friends.

Nigro

Educated
I just want friends.

Just as long as they're straight, white, and male eh?
Nope, I'm not even white, I'm brown, and I have nothing against homosexuals, back in college days I used to live with a couple of homosexuals...I'm just not very optimistic as to what will happen if the game I'm excited about start to pander to homosexual and feminist crowd...

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
He is gay and married, yes.
I don't know. They're all Californians so it's hard to tell.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom