Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

November is ignore SCO month

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Everytime i click "show ignored content" i see a useless post made by SCO. monocle my ass...

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Who would ignore you Crispy? You're the most inoffensive guy here, even when you're trying and failing to be creep about your little china girl.

dibens

as seen on shoutbox
Patron
SCO has a dream!

11222.jpg

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Just had to unignore >270 people, one by one. I think I'm gonna get carpal tunnel.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Just had to unignore >270 people, one by one. I think I'm gonna get carpal tunnel.
Don't forget you also clicked to ignore them. That's twice as much clicks. Take your punishment like a man. And don't forget, it's only one hand, you can still learn how to use mouse with your other hand.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Don't forget you also clicked to ignore them. That's twice as much clicks. Take your punishment like a man. And don't forget, it's only one hand, you can still learn how to use mouse with your other hand.

Or I can just not be a pansy bitch and scroll past their posts.

Anselmus

Arcane
Tried but failed. I may have gained respect for SCO if he is a fellow completionist and experiences the gaping voids as uncomfortably as I do.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Of SCO, what have I ever done to you? Is it still because of that one time when I fucked your mother? Man... Like I told you, I was just trying make myself forget how lousy fuck your girlfriend was.

:(

AstroZombie

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin
Threads must look pretty weird when you're ignoring that many people.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom