Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Old World Blues

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
EFTFl.jpg

zJ3wF.jpg

Energy Axe and robot scorpions. :yeah:

I might grab this just for the loot.

In before skyway and generic codex rage.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Roboscropions? Looks fun.

Obsidian is sending out a patch before you can DL the DLC however. I'll probably wait before buying to avoid any bugs.

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Andyman Messiah said:
Oh man is it out now? :D

No but they posted some screens on facebook. The other one was of two BLOBERT robots arguing so I didn't bother with it.

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
It gets released on July 19th.
While the other DLC (especially Dead Money were good, I will skip on that one. I always hated wacky "OMFG ROBOTZ AND BRAINZ EVERYWHRE!!!" in Fallout, not particulary interested here either.

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
Most probably yes. Must be some serious shit as to why they delay both of them while they are apparently already done.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Surf Solar said:
Most probably yes. Must be some serious shit as to why they delay both of them while they are apparently already done.

Most likely bugs. Every time a DLC was released, it came packaged with more bugs.

Mister Arkham

Scholar
Shades of the old EPA and Boulder Dome design docs all over this one. I've been really pleased with F:NV thus far and have liked the DLC, but this one looks pretty iffy. I might still give it a shot because the team hasn't really done me wrong thus far, but man I don't know...It just looks silly.

Multi-headed Cow

It is a Mister Christ Avellone DLC though, so surely it'll be great.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
I'm playing through NV now after I picked it up for $10. Definitely better than FO3 (not saying much) but not good enough to make me want to buy any DLC. The funny thing is each DLC adds five more levels to the cap which is utterly pointless since any balance the game brings in terms of limiting you to a three or so skill character build breaks around 20ish. By level 40+ you can probably have 100 in almost every skill.

SoupNazi said:
and still all dungeons look the fucking same

Yep. Lazy art direction. Granted they were leaning on Bethesda's assets and they did a slightly better job of making things look somewhat different but ultimately the 'generic ruined building' tileset accounts for 80% of the locations.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
Nifty design in itself, but recycling it for entities right next to it is pretty lame.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom