Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Our Codexian Collector's Editions [PICS]

Luzur

Good Sir
Zed said:
I buy colletor's editions of MMORPGs, excluding WoW expansions.

okay, thats it, if i ever meet you in the street i knock your tophat off with my cane.

Admiral jimbob

gay as all hell
Wasteland 2
The Twitcher, because they had no copies of the normal one left and gave me it for the normal price. And Oblivion, because I hadn't yet had my faith in gaming shattered and thought it was the sequel to my favourite game and deserved my money and blaalrawetasetrh

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Collector's Editions? Nope, don't have any of those.

I do have some GOTY, Gold, Deluxe and Special Editions of games, mind you. Also some compilations, re-releases, trilogy and dual-pack releases, but no CE's.

The closest thing I have to a "Collector's Edition" is the Might & Magic 6 Special Edition I have. It comes in a big box, with 2 CD's containing not only M&M6, but also M&M1-5 and even Swords Of Xeen. But that's not the real Collector's Edition, because there's also a Limited Edition of the same package, where the CDs have a hologram on the cover, plus some extra goodies IIRC.

Luzur

Good Sir
Unkillable Cat said:
Collector's Editions? Nope, don't have any of those.

I do have some GOTY, Gold, Deluxe and Special Editions of games, mind you. Also some compilations, re-releases, trilogy and dual-pack releases, but no CE's.

The closest thing I have to a "Collector's Edition" is the Might & Magic 6 Special Edition I have. It comes in a big box, with 2 CD's containing not only M&M6, but also M&M1-5 and even Swords Of Xeen. But that's not the real Collector's Edition, because there's also a Limited Edition of the same package, where the CDs have a hologram on the cover, plus some extra goodies IIRC.

a figure of a Cuisinart is in one of mine boxes.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom