Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Company News Paradox and Obsidian to announce something evil on March 15th

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Michael's Knights of the Old California Republic II

:lol:

:takemymoney:

th.jpg

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
But now that I think about it, an open world Knight Rider RPG would make so much fucking sense. Free roaming action, upgradable cars, car romance, customizable exhaust pipes. I'm going to be SO disappointed tomorrow morning :(

Nines

Learned
They were poorly executed projects, if obsidian actually managed to deliver on their promises and own hype they wouldn't be a half failed Company that resorts to community handouts to stay afloat.
0/10

Trodat

Arcane
Patron
But now that I think about it, an open world Knight Rider RPG would make so much fucking sense. Free roaming action, upgradable cars, car romance, customizable exhaust pipes. I'm going to be SO disappointed tomorrow morning :(

Like Transformers?

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
They're less hyped at the obsidian forums about this than you are. They talked less about the Fenstermaker interview than you did. You're the biggest schmucks in the history of obsidian fanboyism.

Trodat

Arcane
Patron
They're less hyped at the obsidian forums about this than you are. They talked less about the Fenstermaker interview than you did. You're the biggest schmucks in the history of obsidian fanboyism.

I think there's about 15 % chance for a decent ARPG / RPG that would not be just another kickstarter 'half-game'. I would like to play some decent AAA'ish RPGs because one can have only so much of kickstarter before going insane.

Inb4 Paradox and dlc's.

Volrath

Arcane
Patron
Aren't there like only 10 people on the Obsidian forums though?

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
If it's the Night Rider crap, it's going to be a pretty short thread.

You must be new here, you underestimate the RAGE that can be generated here just from ANYTHING
FTFY
Seriously, you don't even need to drag any specific company into it, we can fight for 20 pages about the proper placement of movement icons in blobbers.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
I can't wait it to be another South Park/World Of Tanks-level announcement. Now not even MCA's there anymore to "save the game with his words".
I'm sure Obsiditards will still discuss it and find something to cling to and hope. They never learn.

Trodat

Arcane
Patron
All the talk about evul and shit, it would be pretty easy to make 1 + 1 = Star Wars but is that likely?

I wouldn't mind honestly.

Prime Junta

All the talk about evul and shit, it would be pretty easy to make 1 + 1 = Star Wars but is that likely?

I wouldn't mind honestly.

If they make a Star Wars game, it's not gonna be published by Paradox.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Aren't there like only 10 people on the Obsidian forums though?

Yeah, and two of them are Volourn and Gromnir.
Plus you me and infinitron makes 5. So only 5 real obsidian forum members to discuss stuff :D

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Official company forums aren't a good place for general speculation about stuff. People visit them to talk about specific games from that company.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
More to the point, I don't think Josh has any involvement with this game. This seems to be the South Park team's next project.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom