Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Party Members: Yea or Nay?

Andhaira

Arcane
During research of this game I haven't come across mention of party members. Are they in or not? What about recruitable guards? Romantic love interest/interparty romance?

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
It was supposed to be a surprise, but since you asked...

A certain NPC who has a tendency to ask inane questions will join your party the moment he sees you. You can't kick him out because he will just join the party again. His special talents will become clear once you start talking to people. It looks something like this:

Imperial Guard - The chosen one must choose!!!! Which Noble House shall you join? House Aurelian or House Daratan?

PC: I choose Hou...

Andhairius: Aurelian vs Daratan: why is better and why?

Imperial Guard attacks.

mondblut

Arcane
DraQ said:
:shock:

For some reason I visualized a sex scene between two blobs-with-arms.
I think I'm going to seek a spoon now...

Yay! Three is an orgy, four is forever.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Vault Dweller said:
It was supposed to be a surprise, but since you asked...

A certain NPC who has a tendency to ask inane questions will join your party the moment he sees you. You can't kick him out because he will just join the party again. His special talents will become clear once you start talking to people. It looks something like this:

Imperial Guard - The chosen one must choose!!!! Which Noble House shall you join? House Aurelian or House Daratan?

PC: I choose Hou...

Andhairius: Aurelian vs Daratan: why is better and why?

Imperial Guard attacks.
I seriously hope you're not joking.

Andhaira

Arcane
Reminds me of that NPC in Baldurs Gate, Biff the Understudy. :D

Wyrmlord

Arcane
AndhairaX said:
During research of this game I haven't come across mention of party members. Are they in or not? What about recruitable guards? Romantic love interest/interparty romance?
Because there aren't any party members.

Hahaha, sorry, but that was funny as hell. VD's post, I mean.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom