Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Jezal_k23

I just might get caught up in the release hype. I'm slowly being compelled to buy it.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Most important feature right here:

hWxuOpD.jpg

FreeKaner

Prophet of the Dumpsterfire
So how does the rapier models look in the game? This is an important matter on rating the quality of this game. If they look like actual rapiers this might be the best RPG to come out in last 5 years or so.

Decado

Old time handsome face wrecker
Patron
Codex 2014
Well, its nice to know no one gives a fuck a game is literally banning anyone that questions anything about the game. Yet everyone jumps on the "destroy" bandwagon when the Dead State dev made comments outside of steam but did not try to silence everyone on their steam forum.

At least give the game a negative review for them being fascist tyrants, if you aren't man enough to pirate this tripe. Banning civil discourse specifically about game mechanics should not be allowed on steam. No one here should support or tolerate this kind of shit.

Nobody cares, shut the fuck up.

how do you say butthurt in russian? holy shit

roqua.png

ArchAngel

Arcane
Well, its nice to know no one gives a fuck a game is literally banning anyone that questions anything about the game. Yet everyone jumps on the "destroy" bandwagon when the Dead State dev made comments outside of steam but did not try to silence everyone on their steam forum.

At least give the game a negative review for them being fascist tyrants, if you aren't man enough to pirate this tripe. Banning civil discourse specifically about game mechanics should not be allowed on steam. No one here should support or tolerate this kind of shit.

Nobody cares, shut the fuck up.

how do you say butthurt in russian? holy shit

View attachment 9711
Classic Roqua LOL

pm_675

Arbiter
Been watching some streams for the past few hours and while the game seems good at the moment there are too many bugs and other issues - music randomly stops playing, occasional INSERT_DEV_TEXT_HERE in the UI elements, blank tooltips, shitty translations and long load times, among others. Hopefully they patch that shit.

Yeah, it's annoying but it doesn´t affect the gameplay. I mean if it reallly bothers you wait a patch or two (a week or two?).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom