Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Petition in the form of a Poll to rename Prosperland

That the subform hitherto known as "Prosperland" be henceforth known as "Liberalland"

• Total voters

Crane

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath
prosperland sucks so bad now not even prosper posts there. it now functions as the public diary of liberal, a crazed georgian whose mind is clouded by his religious adherence to principles of dead men. as the codexian lexicon demands constant revision so as to accurately reflect reality in the present, i therefore in the form of a public poll petition that the subforum which has hitherto been known as "Proserland" be henceforth known as "Liberalland."

Correct_Carlo

Arcane
It used to be the best place on the internet, but alas its god has forsaken it to wander in other realms. So, yeah, I agree that it should no longer be allowed to sully the greatness of its namesake.

I think changing it to "liberalland" might be seen by liberal as personal validation for years of the most inane and boring shit posting, though. We could change it to "Codex Purgatory," perhaps?

Or just be honest and call it "Codex soft ban."

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

KamelĂĄsĂĄ!
Patron
Make a subforum in prosperland called retardo city (retardotopia?) and confine liberal to it. That way, the regular inmates won't have to suffer him.

ortucis

Prophet
Call it, "The Crane Island".

Sounds mysterious and no one will expect the horrors that dwell within.

Lorenzen

Augur
I've always thought that "Prosperland" was too generic a name for the abode of a mad genius such as Prosper. Something like "Prosperium" would be more apt in my opinion, but I guess such a name would be too inviting. In the same vein, "Liberalland" sounds dull and looks awful, I'd prefer something like "Liberalia", but it's all purely academic because I oppose the name change anyway.

Just because Prosper has grown weary with his guests and retreated into his workshop, doesn't mean he has stopped watching over his dominion. I am sure that when the time is right he will come back with his mad inventions and poetry and make [redacted] [redacted] again.

Have faith.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
The problem with Making Prosperland Prosperous Again is that the admins have grown too fond of Prosper to actually confine his alts there.

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Strap Yourselves In
The problem with Making Prosperland Prosperous Again is that the admins have grown too fond of Prosper to actually confine his alts there.

Prosper is as much a part of the Codex as Hitler, Watch-hatred, and shitposting (and RPGs). Some of my most educational times here were when surveying his mighty deeds. It would be wrong to lose a little bit of the Codex soul just to annoy Planetar.

If it has to be done, call it Cranium.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Petition to rename OP to Depressive Suicidal Whinny Virgin

mondblut

Arcane
"Liberalland"? Buy some imagination, chinese fakes should be cheap on aliexpress.

Make it "Shells in the night". Or "What's wrong, Liberal?"

Better yet, just purge this abomination since the original obsessed loonie is gone and no longer needs to be contained.

Just move the Grimoire thread somewhere for posterity first. Everything else is best gone forever.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Or you could just permanently close Prosperland and "accidentally" forget about all the people who have been imprisoned there.

Oops.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
phantom-zone.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom