Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Petition to give aweigh a safe space tag

Repressed Homosexual
I don't ignore anyone but I never minded aweigh. I like most of his posts. And his taste in niche/oddball JRPGs is top notch.

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
I admit making aweigh go into one of his rage rants was fun, worth the ignore
Show it to us :)

Somewhere in the shoutbox archive, I have no idea how to find it, I'm not gonna go through its thousand of pages, I leave that to people with more time

Any approximate date when it happened? It's hard to find it with little info.

I think last year

More towards the beginning or end?

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
I admit making aweigh go into one of his rage rants was fun, worth the ignore
Show it to us :)

Somewhere in the shoutbox archive, I have no idea how to find it, I'm not gonna go through its thousand of pages, I leave that to people with more time
Then give us a short retelling of it.

aweigh did one of his usual lowkey rants, I made fun of him, he went on a tangent that was like a rant on a rant, though honestly, I've forgotten the specifics, as he goes on and on about so many things, probably was politics related or maybe I said too many times that Wiz6-8 are good

I think searching for his rant in the archive was pointless as he's doing one right now:

and fuck Shit Souls too. SHIT SOULS is sjw garbage too, they made the Crest-fallen Warrior B L A C K to appease SJWs and inject poz into their game. If you play Shit Souls you're a retarded sjw too, and i'm tired of people trying to use Shit Souls to try to earn Kodex Cool Points with the western cucks, "b-but see dark souls isn't gay like those other jrpgs!" , fuck you you piece of shit, fuck Dak Souls, and fuck your groveling to the western cucks.
If you want kodex brownie points so bad then you are banished from the tribe. We will permanently revoke your ability to play japanese games and leave you in the world of shit of the western cucks rooting around in the dirt trying to justify why Outer Worlds women are ugly and have bad hair cuts. You have to EARN the right to play BASED JAPANESE GAMES and we don't take refugees, no western cuck migrants accepted go wallow in your world of western sjw bullshit forever.
S
O
Y
L
A
S
T
A

Guess at least now I get why some fans of western RPG fans were so hostile in "Incline Move jRPG above ALL ELSE on the main board" thread.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I think searching for his rant in the archive was pointless as he's doing one right now:

and fuck Shit Souls too. SHIT SOULS is sjw garbage too, they made the Crest-fallen Warrior B L A C K to appease SJWs and inject poz into their game. If you play Shit Souls you're a retarded sjw too, and i'm tired of people trying to use Shit Souls to try to earn Kodex Cool Points with the western cucks, "b-but see dark souls isn't gay like those other jrpgs!" , fuck you you piece of shit, fuck Dak Souls, and fuck your groveling to the western cucks.
If you want kodex brownie points so bad then you are banished from the tribe. We will permanently revoke your ability to play japanese games and leave you in the world of shit of the western cucks rooting around in the dirt trying to justify why Outer Worlds women are ugly and have bad hair cuts. You have to EARN the right to play BASED JAPANESE GAMES and we don't take refugees, no western cuck migrants accepted go wallow in your world of western sjw bullshit forever.
S
O
Y
L
A
S
T
A

Guess at least now I get why some fans of western RPG fans were so hostile in "Incline Move jRPG above ALL ELSE on the main board" thread.
You should troll him with disco communism,he and jenk really loose their marbles with it :)

S
O
Y
L
A
S
T
A

You should troll him with disco communism,he and jenk really loose their marbles with it :)

I can't troll him since I'm also on the ignore list.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I believe the reason I was ignored by him was for implying he was black. The last reply from him I ever got was something along the lines of 'being physically ill at the thought of being called black" and to "never call him black again" after I had implied he was black. I then called him black, and I guess that was it.
Well he is an aztec from what i remember,maybe a mud.

aweigh is right about poz
Even a broken cock is right twice a day. Doesn't make him less mental,the dude clearly have problems.

OSK

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I believe the reason I was ignored by him was for implying he was black. The last reply from him I ever got was something along the lines of 'being physically ill at the thought of being called black" and to "never call him black again" after I had implied he was black. I then called him black, and I guess that was it.

He's Puerto Rican.

puerto-rican-day-parade_16a8a80bb4d7611e4a5d221ba23ec2f0.nbcnews-fp-1200-800.jpg

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

He's Puerto Rican.

That's a lot of brown.

Which is a territory of the united states of kwanzania. Take responsibility!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom