Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Poll: The Outer Worlds and Fallout: New Vegas

Which one of these describes your opinion most closely?

• Total voters

barghwata

Savant
Did any of you jokers play KotOR? I'm doing it right now and it redefines bad combat in a way I never thought was possible. Fallout looks like JA2 by comparison.
KotOR combat was nothing to write home about but it was mechanically sound and it did a good job of staying relatively unobtrusive so that the stronger elements of the KotOR series (setting, atmosphere, quests, companions, story) could carry the experience. One of the few non isometric RPGs I can actually enjoy since the game feels like butter to play, even if the combat is too easy.

Really? at least in fallout you can play pacifist builds to avoid combat, in kotor not only is the combat mindless garbage, the game forces you to go through tons of trash mobs.

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
JarlFrank doesn't go full autism mode with chain-quoting and nitpicking. Templar is just trololo. This leaves you in very uncomfortable situation of being genuinely retarded.
Don't be mad you little retarded NMA reject faggot. It's a video game forum where we're supposed to discuss video games. Just because all you can muster up are shitty one liners doesn't mean the rest of us are operating at your below average brain capacity.

That being said, what else can you expect from a forty year old Fallout grognard who's greatest highlight in life was playing a shitty little RPG?

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Really? at least in fallout you can play pacifist builds to avoid combat, in kotor not only is the combat mindless garbage, the game forces you to go through tons of trash mobs.
I didn't mind the combat because it was really easy and the RT system made it relatively painless to murder your way through all of it. I also don't think it's as bad as people say it is. Chaining in abilities and fighting some of the bosses were fairly enjoyable as far as third person RPGs go.

Unwanted

Sweeper

Unwanted
Zionist Agent
Don't be mad you little retarded NMA reject faggot. It's a video game forum where we're supposed to discuss video games. Just because all you can muster up are shitty one liners doesn't mean the rest of us are operating at your below average brain capacity.

That being said, what else can you expect from a forty year old Fallout grognard who's greatest highlight in life was playing a shitty little RPG?
Take a deep breath and count to 10 buddy.

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
You know, mate, life has taught me that it pointless to argue with retards. Yes, I could answer to whatever ramblings any particular retard decided to post, but he will come with new and more idiotic "arguments", and then I realize that I am loosing my precious braincells trying to counter it.

I, for example, don't like Witcher or BG series and consider them meh. But because I'm not retarded I don't go to their respective threads and don't shit around with imbecilic chainquoting ramblings about colour palette and other shit. I don't know, maybe some people consider it fun, but I have different concepts of fun.

With this, I feel I had to leave this highly intellectual conversation. Just a little advise: go outside, smoke cigarette or two, have couple of beers and think about finer things in life. Not shitpost about a game from 1997 that in part inspired that other 2015 game over which you drool so much.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom