Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Post some of your (old fart) collection

solemgar

Educated
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
I just found this in a Munich store for 10 euros. One of the first rpgs I ever played. In retrospective it is not a very good game, but for the little kid that I was it was mind-blowing.

Good purchase or nay? Any of your gems you would like to share?
IMG20231103182439.jpg

IMG20231103182448.jpg

Last edited:

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
Image1.jpg

Pro-tip: Click on "Insert Image" and then "Upload Image" to insert the image into the page, instead of just attaching files to the message.

solemgar

Educated
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
View attachment 42952

Pro-tip: Click on "Insert Image" and then "Upload Image" to insert the image into the page, instead of just attaching files to the message.
Thanks for the tip! I was using the phone and the interface in the mobile version is not super intuitive. Fixed it. Wow! You have that in mint condition! I don't have all my collection with me but I also have a pretty decent state Drakkhen that survived for +30 years in my parents house.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
I came here thinking I'd see collections of finely aged farts in jars, but no, had to be something as lame as video game floppy disks.

My disk remains floppy.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Really nice shelves man. I have similar ones to the brown ones. They really give that old fashioned vibe, even if it's just plywood with a glued-on woodlike wallpaper.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Really nice shelves man. I have similar ones to the brown ones. They really give that old fashioned vibe, even if it's just plywood with a glued-on woodlike wallpaper.
Yeah, certainly not the best shelving. However, they haven't sagged any and are really inexpensive.
Mine have started sagging a bit. Not sure if I should go for a lift, a replacement, or just accept my shelves as they naturally are.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Appropriately, I have the oldest thing presented so far:

y7nE5Gc.jpg
Um, no...
View attachment 42979 View attachment 42980 View attachment 42981 View attachment 42982

Shall I go on...?
I've still got my Atari Adventure Box (along with some OG Sears Telegames stuff and a couple boxes of D&D/Star Frontiers with Playboys hidden in them) but its locked in a trunk we've lost the key for. I think Zork is in there too but I didn't play it much.

Last edited:

Falksi

Arcane
Most of mine are stored away now, but funnily enough I dug these out for a gaming stream I'm doing this afternoon...

HOpt7NO.jpg

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
i have pirated TDK cd with diablo 1 written on it
That's funny as I had this as well from my brother many years ago. Didn't like the game at all but I'm pretty sure it didn't have, or play, the cinematics (plus no manual of course) so I didn't have a clue what was going. Probably why I dislike aRPGs to this day.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom