Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Predictions of Bethesduhs new (developed+published) games.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim:

I'm calling it now. It's going to be ass. You thought Oblivion was bad? This game is going to make Oblivion look like a fucking master piece. Just you wait. The further dumbing down of skills is just the tip of the iceberg. Just wait motherfuckers, it's going to top Oblivion as the ultimate shit RPG of our century...

Fallout 4:

It'll have the same shitty quality of plot (As it, fucking retarded) of Fallout 3. Some high prestige actor will voice some shitty character we don't give a fuck about. It'll take place on the east coast (likely in the Commonwealth as hinted at in Fallout 3 where that scientist bitch runs off to). It'll try and mimic some of the better aspects of Fallout: New Vegas, but it'll still be ass. Expect more annoying fucking dialog ala Moria.

Moira? Yeah, this bitch:

moira-brown-3.png

Or how about fucktard dialog like this:

131.jpg

Falllout: (By Obsidian Entertainment)

Bethesduh might let OE continue to do Fallout spinoffs on the west coast. If they do, It'll probably continue the lore from new vegas without deviating too much. OE might continue to take plot parts from Van Buren. Hell, maybe we will see Victor Presper (http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Presper) in some variation. We can expect New Vegas quality, including wonderful glitchs! (sigh) Nothing amazing but I think it will likely be better than New Vegas. It will likely take place further east.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Oh geez, I'm a fucking prophet now! I feel so privileged!

Suchy

Arcane
Actlually, Fallout 3, while still shit, ended up a better game than Oblivion. I don't believe they'd hire better writers for Skyrim, but I don't think it will be as retarded as Oblivion.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom