Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Proposition: Add age to profile

inwoker

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
And display it below avatar. It'll help to know whom we are talking to.

Durwyn

Prophet
Add also : skin color, religion and hetero/bi/homo indicator. Penis/tits size would help too.

Andhaira

Arcane
Actually an indicator stating your one SINGLE faveorite crpg should be a MUST on Codexia. It would help discern the fags rom the men.

zerotol

Arcane
Patron
also : women should post nude pictures of themselves on registration, so they cannot teese us anymore with them afterwards

Durwyn

Prophet
Many profile informations smells too much of MySpace or Facebook to me... so PLZ NO.

Andhaira

Arcane
Facebook....

FBI profiler in civilian disguise? I mean CIA and FBI and Mossad are thinking, why do the work ourselves when we canget the idiots to do it FOR us?

Does nayone know Vault-Co's viewpoint on Facebook? Is it another symptom of ITZ?

inwoker

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I don't see how facebook is bad thing. I mean, yes, anybody can get information you post there, your name photos etc. But there isn't anything I want to hide from intelligence service or anybody.

shihonage

Subscribe to my OnlyFans
Patron
Bubbles In Memoria
The age should be tied to a social security verification. That way we have both a reliable spotter of pre-pubescents, and also of illegal immigrants.

Liberal

Barely Literate
Just one thing needed - a real picture of yourself. I'd love to include mine, and see others'.
P.S. Can someone link me a Matrix Trilogy torrent that doesn't take three days to download?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom