Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Punch Club - "Release day" drama

Black

Arcane
You should but why not just refund it?

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Never bought it. I was going to when it was listed on Steam, but then you know... the whole thing.

Black

Arcane
Somehow my Per failed my and missed "would", drup.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Well, it's out hehe. All this crap and twitch beat it in 2 days. Also being hailed as the most innovative release ever. God I hope some AAA publisher does it.

vonAchdorf

Arcane
This game should be in GRPG, it's more of an RPG as many other games there ;) Stats, abilities, quests, dialogues.

I can't get all that excited about this. Bain has been consistently - and correctly - telling people not to pre-order games for a while now. I can understand why he might start seeing people who pre-order as saying 'I'm an idiot. Please take all my money and laugh at me'.

Oh god that game looks terrible. The 'find out who killed your father' is even worse. It's such an obvious hamfisted hook that comes from a completely different genre of game to the boxing that the game is supposedly centred around.

It looks like it's neither a good arcade fighter, nor a good crpg (simplistic tactics, linear character development), nor does have it any love or interest in the subject matter.

A user named cat

Chiptunes and pixel art. So fucking unique. Can we please get 10 million more? 9 million isn't enough.

Curious_Tongue

Larpfest
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014
No idea why. Game looks shit.

BUT I HAVE TGO FIND OUT WHO KILLED ME FATHER

Oh god that game looks terrible. The 'find out who killed your father' is even worse. It's such an obvious hamfisted hook that comes from a completely different genre of game to the boxing that the game is supposedly centred around.

It looks like it's neither a good arcade fighter, nor a good crpg (simplistic tactics, linear character development), nor does have it any love or interest in the subject matter.

My god is this place full of faggots.

Outlander

Custom Tags Are For Fags.
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

Playing the first one right now, about to finish. The 'Way of the Tiger' build is very well balanced, I don't know about 'Way of the Bear' and 'Way of the Turtle'.

I personally love the art, the game looks great.

And the demo for Punch Club 2 looks like it's more of the same, just bigger, prettier, but I don't know if better because the devs caved in to some casual whiners complaining about the daily stat decay, in a fucking strategy/management game... And they cut it.

Modron

Arcane
Seems like they countered that by introducing a decay in the returns of training; at least in the demo, the larger training options had decreasing returns.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom