Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Quest for glory 2 (Trial by Fire) Remake

Jeff Graw

StarChart Interactive
Developer
Awesome. The more old Sierra adventure games that get remade the better. Has anyone started remaking any of the Space Quests yet?

Shoelip

Arbiter
You're joking.... This thing is never coming out. It can't. It would tear the fabric of reality.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Nobody is playing this? How about some feedback? Some RPG fans the Codex has!

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
qfg2xy3.jpg

BY THE POWERS (using a blurry filter which you can turn off)
He looks so friendly!

HanoverF

Arcane
Patron
MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Dayum, didn't know this finally came out... Now if only there was hope of Out of Hell not being vaporware (or an elaborate longrunning prank, that's what I'm betting on)

Kaiserin

Liturgist
I've been watching this for a long time, so long that I gave up on it and stopped watching. It definitely made the time fly, maybe I'll stop watching things all together while I play this now.

I know I'm asking for a lot, but can you import characters in this one?

Kaiserin

Liturgist
Jasede said:

Hurray! I guess I'll play them all back to back now over the next few days.

Where can I get one of those graphical filters for Dosbox?

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Kaiserin said:
Jasede said:

Hurray! I guess I'll play them all back to back now over the next few days.

Where can I get one of those graphical filters for Dosbox?

They are already included. Just read the Doxbox documentation. Or do what girls do: get a frontend; there is many and it will be very easy to select a filter you like using that.

The QfG 2 remake comes with included and optional filters.

sportforredneck, I swear, that Katta is winking. At me. Oooooh~

Jeff Graw

StarChart Interactive
Developer
Cthulhugoat said:
Fucking finally. Thank you, neilsouth. Now all I need to do is finish #1...

Not much point. Sierra released a VGA remake long time ago. 2 was the one that needed the overhaul.

Gonchi

Liturgist
Codex USB, 2014
I think he means he needs to finish playing Quest for Glory 1, I'm guessing either to play them in order or so he can import his character.

Jeff Graw

StarChart Interactive
Developer
Yeah, my bad, read that "I" as "They" for some reason. 4/5ths done my QFG1 playthrough myself, but half way through my save got some weird graphical corruption in the stats screen. Hopefully it still imports alright.

cardtrick

Arbiter
Jeff Graw said:
Yeah, my bad, read that "I" as "They" for some reason. 4/5ths done my QFG1 playthrough myself, but half way through my save got some weird graphical corruption in the stats screen. Hopefully it still imports alright.

Whoah, yeah, I have the same thing -- at least I assume it's the same thing. The stat values are no longer lined up with their descriptions at all, and are offset both vertically and horizontally. It's a weird problem that has resisted all my attempts to fix it, and it coincided with walking and clicking on items becoming more difficult as well; ever since this happened, my cursor doesn't always correspond to the point on the screen that it's hovering over.

Anyway, the game is still playable but quite frustrating. I think I'm almost done -- really good game, but short. This is my first playthrough, done in anticipation of this QFG2 release.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom