Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Realms Beyond: Ashes of the Fallen - Chaos Chronicles reborn and dead again

That is a wrong question. The real one is When it is? And as you can see it is in 2020. So find a way to go back then.
lost-go-back.gif

Is there going to be an asset sale anytime soon? I'd wager someone could make a fine cRPG using this engine.
I question if engine and assets (past what we saw in the old trailers) even EXIST in any meaningful form.

My guess is that this game was never going to be a thing regardless of that INCREDIBLY FISHY story about the co-founder suddenly starting to ghost the entire rest of the studio.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2

Dorateen

Arcane
Is there going to be an asset sale anytime soon? I'd wager someone could make a fine cRPG using this engine.
I question if engine and assets (past what we saw in the old trailers) even EXIST in any meaningful form.
I was thinking of the combat demo that was released a while back. Would love to see that expanded.

dumbuglyorc

Educated
We already got that asset flip. Some people even played it before it was removed from sale.

https://www.bigmoonstudios.com/bigmoonstudios.com/index.php/game/
demons-age.html

Edit: oh NM. This was hob's first scam that was asset flipped. This thread is about his second scam. Fucking asshole.
They were all on the same engine.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
The demo was played. Even Josh Sawyer streamed the demo.

If it was me, I'd just release all of it, and claim that I was hacked.

Old Hans

Arcane
I love clicking on these threads that were made 5+ years ago, about some hot new rpg thats in the works, and then you see current year posts about the game and its always some variation of "I hope it gets finished someday"

[edit] and its always these games "inspired" by some rpg from the 1980's that was probably created in like 2 weeks

Last edited:

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
I hope he gives up the IP for a song and someone else finishes it.

Modron

Arcane
Didn't the publishers already try to do something like that? Id est selling the unfinished content to another developer, there was a steam page using some of the assets for another game years ago that got shut down as well.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Didn't the publishers already try to do something like that? Id est selling the unfinished content to another developer, there was a steam page using some of the assets for another game years ago that got shut down as well.

Demon's Age. What a classic.

EDIT: Oh, pardon. It's Demons Age. Why? Because Bigmoon understood grammar as well as they understand game dev.

Bastardchops

Augur
Patron

Demon's Age. What a classic.

EDIT: Oh, pardon. It's Demons Age. Why? Because Bigmoon understood grammar as well as they understand game dev.
Well ACKCHOOALY I think you'll find the title was a reference to the fact that demons get older and therefore age. :smug:

Although ironically Demons Age didn't age badly because it was garbage to begin with.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom