Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rip Kingcomrade

Even Chefe returned to pay his respects. Now we just need Cleve, Roqua, and Bryce.

Nutcracker

Scholar
Fuck man...this is just...i dont know what to say really.

Hopefully people will read DU's posts before acting like jerkoffs.

I've never been disgusted by the Codex before, but you're going too far with this shit. A (loved?) Codexer has perished.

Rest in peace kingcomrade.

GeneralSamov

Prophet
28.gif

Pastel

Scholar
So he is really dead? As in, this isn't a joke? Meaning, General Discussion is currently unmodded?

DraQ

Arcane
So, is that true or not? I have a bit trouble discerning whether you guys, DU included, are serious or engaging in random acts of dumbfuckery, this being the Codex and all.

In case it's true - I can't say I ever liked kc, but I'm not exactly bursting with joy either - RIP kc, farewell.

Edit:
If it's false, kc needs 'Lazarus' tag.

Pastel

Scholar
DraQ said:
So, is that true or not? I have a bit trouble discerning whether you guys, DU included, are serious or engaging in random acts of dumbfuckery, this being the Codex and all.
:|

In case it's true - I can't say I ever liked kc, but I'm not exactly bursting with joy either - RIP kc, farewell.

DraQ

Arcane
Pastel said:
DraQ said:

:?:

Jaime Lannister

Arbiter
Pastel said:
So he is really dead? As in, this isn't a joke? Meaning, General Discussion is currently unmodded?

Admins have mod powers and a few GD threads (less than normal) have been retardoed.

Jaime Lannister

Arbiter
I'm thinking this is a hoax, simply because I haven't been able to find an obituary. That's a bit odd if he died over a week ago.

Wyrmlord

Arcane
For. Fuck's. Sake. People.

KC lives in fucking Texas, and you honestly believe someone from Utah would be saying that he is dead. It's obvious that DU is joking when the first thing he mentions is WH40K pics.

No, it's not true. End.

But either way, since KC hasn't been posting, I nominate Pastel and Trash for mod.

Texas Red

Whiner
DraQ said:

Edit:
If it's false, kc needs 'Lazarus' tag.

It's not true ffs. Read the Saint Proverbius thread. It's a meme that whenever someone disappears you have people tell their wife or mum come to the IRC.

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Fellow Codexian Citizens,

On behalf of the patriotic and well-meaning peoples of this forum, I , Trash, wish to happily inform you of the successful ousting of the dictatorial, corrupt, drug baronish, evil man, deceitful, homo-sexually-centered, prodigalistic, grotesquely obese, un-patriotic administration of Kingcomrade. We have equally commenced his trial for unabated corruption, mismanagement of national economy, the decline of the rpgcodex and above all his grotesque obesity.

We wish to emphasise that this is not just another coup but a well conceived, planned and executed revolution for the marginalised, oppressed and enslaved people of the Codex with a view to freeing ourselves and children yet unborn from eternal slavery and colonisation by a clique of this country.

Our history is replete with numerous and uncontrollable instances of callous and insensitive dominatory repressive intrigues by those who think it is their birthright to dominate till eternity the political and economic privileges of this great country to the exclusion of the people of the Codex. It is our unflinching belief that this quest for domination, oppression and marginalisation is against the wish of God and therefore, must be resisted with the vehemence.

Anything that has a beginning must have an end. It will also suffice here to state that all Codexians without skeleton in their cupboards need not to be afraid of this change. However, those with skeleton in their cupboards have all reasons to fear, because the time of reckoning has come.

This exercise will not be complete without purging corrupt public officials and recovering their ill-gotten wealth, since the days of the rise of the meme and the start of the decline. All unlawful and criminal acts by those attempting to cause chaos will be ruthlessly crushed. Be warned as we are prepared at all costs to defend the new order.

All posters are hereby advised to hook on permanently to the national network programme until further notice.

Long live all true patriots of this great country of ours. May God and Allah through his bountiful mercies bless us all.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Can I be mod of General Discussion?
I would be a good choice since I already am a staff member in the form of a newsposter/reviewer.

DraQ

Arcane
JarlFrank said:
Can I be mod of General Discussion?
I would be a good choice since I already am a staff member in the form of a newsposter/reviewer.
I'll give you my vote if you are willing to turn a blind eye to my efforts at corrupting the codex and twisting it towards the wicked ways of furry.

I sense another struggle for a position of power is on the horizon. If GD really even needs a mod, that is. Most people just bitched when it was given one before.

Off topic: Wow, this alt had 9 pms I'd neglected for some reason. Also, didn't DU hint at the God alt being kc? God's last post was about a week or so after Sep 21, kc's supposed death.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom