Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RoA 1: Blade of Destiny Problem

In Varnhome is a chick named Eliane Windenbek who supposed to give me a map after completing quest for her (destroy temple of nameless god)
So, I went to the temple, got killed by the traps, reloaded my save game, got killed by the traps again. And after shitload of time realoding and exploring temple I got killed by the traps yet again.
FINALLY after 3 fucking hours I destroyed some fancy black ball and got shitload of XP for this. So I supposed that quest is done. But after returning victorious to Varnhome I knocked to the bitch doors... and she's not home... what the fuck? did I made something wrong?

Just give me damned map, bitch :x

Rude Dude

Educated
Do you have the statue of the nameless god in your inventory or did you smash everything? Afair you have to take the statue as proof with you.

I screwed one of the main quest by doing things that any other cRPG actually would required me to do.

My Druid died because he got infected with gangrene while my hunter was trying to mend his wounds. So there is only 5 of us left.

My main thorwalian warrior got his helm (!) stolen from his FUCKING HEAD while I was waiting for a ship.

Shit, this game is amazing so far :salute:

Wolfus

Arcane
:lol:
dung_namenloser_2.gif

Nr. 12 is altar you should destroy. On altar is statue you should take. I hope you are not using just one save in the game like this...

eric__s

ass hater
Developer
Wolfus said:
:lol:
I hope you are not using just one save in the game like this...
I don't think it really matters. You only need like 7 or 8 pieces of the map and there are at least 10 ways to get them. The game is about having fun adventuring and exploring; it's about the exhilaration of finding the treasure at the end of the cave or beating up all the pirates in town. It's mechanically unforgiving, but understands both the vastness of its world and its technological weaknesses and is pretty lenient in how the player completes it. Keep playing and you'll stumble onto enough map pieces.

OK this post didn't happened. RoA1 once again proven to me that I'm dumbfuck. I have found the damn cave.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom