Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community RPG Codex GOTY 2023: Results & Cool Graphs

Swen

Scholar
Shitposter

ArchAngel

Arcane
Thank u for the votes and the fourth place, guys ;)
If only you had fewer bugs and/or fixed them faster...
I know, I admit this problem. By the way, we've released a major patch recently, hope it makes it better.
Hope your next game is on par with BG3, you're the only real competition left.
That would be terrible, it would mean they would need to cater to casuals as well.

jaekl

Learned
Patron
Wrath of the Righteous was pretty much on par with baldurs gate as far as being completely insufferable in all aspects so that before you even get to the gameplay part, you already hate it. larian and owlcat should team up to make the ultimate game for girls and weirdos.

Steal the Deus Ex ip but set it in a high school, where a nerdy girl or trans fbi agent has to infiltrate and unravel a conspiracy in the administration to rig the prom king/queen vote. There will of course be many hunky boys to build relationships with through branching dialogue trees and maybe some combat sometimes. Skills may include makeup, smooching, flirting and acrobatics. Call it Deus Ex: Remastered.

That one's free, if any studios want more of my ideas it'll cost you big time.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Wrath of the Righteous was pretty much on par with baldurs gate as far as being completely insufferable in all aspects so that before you even get to the gameplay part, you already hate it. larian and owlcat should team up to make the ultimate game for girls and weirdos.

Steal the Deus Ex ip but set it in a high school, where a nerdy girl or trans fbi agent has to infiltrate and unravel a conspiracy in the administration to rig the prom king/queen vote. There will of course be many hunky boys to build relationships with through branching dialogue trees and maybe some combat sometimes. Skills may include makeup, smooching, flirting and acrobatics. Call it Deus Ex: Remastered.

That one's free, if any studios want more of my ideas it'll cost you big time.

This particular horrible mashup of anime, Duesex and Persona high school stuff would likely result in a few of our residents spontaneously combusting. :lol:

Kickstarter when?

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Because it's a retarded result.

If it wasn't for the woke shit you would all be sucking my dick. BG3 is literally the best CRPG ever made.
Roguey Infinitron can you please check that this guy logs in from Belgium, has logged in from Russia in the past, Malaysia and wherever else this tranny loving zoophile has offices. Please confirm it already, it's the real Swen.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
@Roguey @Infinitron can you please check that this guy logs in from Belgium, has logged in from Russia in the past, Malaysia and wherever else this tranny loving zoophile has offices. Please confirm it already, it's the real Swen.
It's not Swen. The real Swen hasn't been seen since 2014.

Also from 2013:
Wow - the things you have to do to get your password reset on this forum - my bank has less security. And really ? Forcing me to read Todd & Pete misspell ERgo Draconis to get my password back ?
No way is he going to abide 2fa.

HumanMech

Literate
That would be terrible, it would mean they would need to cater to casuals as well.
Well... take a look at their favorite games of 2023 :-D

Q3XcRQso4lg.jpg

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
He's a programmer and has made games, he's not some grandpa who clicks on links to download faster RAM.
He has a vile enough character to go through ten 2fa's if necessary to write this shit here all the time. I've talked to people who personally know him, this poster is an indistinguishable imitation if he's not real. He's real.

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
He's a programmer and has made games, he's not some grandpa who clicks on links to download faster RAM.
He has a vile enough character to go through ten 2fa's if necessary to write this shit here all the time. I've talked to people who personally know him, this poster is an indistinguishable imitation if he's not real. He's real.
Mission accomplished Swen you've driven one codexer mad (though his sanity was questionabe already). Still many to go

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron

Ladonna

Arcane
I think this would cause way more butthurt and fun in general if BG3 would've won.

It would just cause a few people to spin off their usual rants, but the majority would just say "meh" and move on to other threads. No, this has caused some people here to have meltdowns, throw out the almighty "Everyone else says it is the best! Codex SUX!!!!!", and so on. Reminds me of the outrage when Oblibion was being blown all round the net, best CRPG in history, but the Evil Codex(tm) was making fun of it.

No, this is the most hilarious outcome for a long while.

Owlcat_Eyler

Owlcat Games
Developer
Thank u for the votes and the fourth place, guys ;)

Ah! Finally, someone who come down and doesnt fear being affiliated with this place. Unfortunately, there's no trophy for fourth place, but I can offer a handshake in the name of the Codex.

SjS5P8w.jpeg
:salute: Thanks, I appreciate it!
They must pay you a lot to come to this place
I'm awarded with a Purity Seal every time I gaze into the abyss. U want one? :)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom