Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[Rumor] Bioware to get Warhammer 40k licence

Lord Andre

Arcane
It's hilarious, I know.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
It is, because GW will never do it, unless they are really circling the drain. And then you will see what monetization truly means and Bobby Kotick will weep tears of envy.

Lord Andre

Arcane
It is, because GW will never do it, unless they are really circling the drain. And then you will see what monetization truly means and Bobby Kotick will weep tears of envy.

I know, I know. But still, they could at least do a x-com type knock-off with their precious fucking marines fighting xeno bitches.

sea

inXile Entertainment
Developer
I can't wait to spend hours talking to my space marine companions, asking them basic expository questions about the world that I should already know, before concluding with a LGBT-friendly sex scene. "I want to be a flyboy." Well now you can.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Emperor Effect. Join the fearsome Captain Sharpard as she leads her battlesisters of the ultramarines into cover-based shooting.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Probably better than hiring Bethesda to do the next Planescape:Torment, though. Good thing THAT won't come to pass.

Dreaad

Arcane
Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.
The universe might spin sideways and make a clicking noise while fate has a heart attack... when bioware makes an rpg based on "Inquisitor" rather than on space marines. Speaking of which who here would want to see a squad based rpg set in mordheim *drools*

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2

Wulfstand

Prophet
Thread said:
[Rumor] Bioware to get get get get got got got got

tumblr_llqohhBJq11qa9yvvo1_500.gif

tumblr_ml5hjqyFKp1rjusguo1_400.gif

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
This has the possibility of being hillarious as butthurt 40K fanboys descend on the BSN to complain about the franchise rape, then get stonewalled by the biodrones and accused of ciscentered homophobia. :lol:

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I wonder what bioware can do with some elements of WH4000 like Slanesh and 'geneseed'

Borelli

Arcane
I would like to see a WH40k point and click adventure game. Play as an inquisitor and do detective work to root out the chaos with your trusty sidekicks Roboskull the robotic skull and some crazy psyker who just babbles.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I'm thinking of monstrous derpitude like the 'human reaper'

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom