Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Safe Spaces Broken - Please Protect Codexers

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
But I see a lot of people who don't have the tag yet and should?
Does it trigger on an ignore event or it's a cron?
It runs manually.

Maybe it should be more heavily integrated with xenforo. Right now it only affects cached group membership without showing the user as group member inside the admin control panel.

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
It runs manually.

Maybe it should be more heavily integrated with xenforo. Right now it only affects cached group membership without showing the user as group member inside the admin control panel.

Can you run it manually?
What did you set the limit to? 10 billion?

Come on.. I'm lonely in here with awor.. let's get some safeness.

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
Code:
SELECT u.user_id id, u.username, COUNT(*) c
FROM xf_user_ignored i
    LEFT JOIN xf_user u
    ON u.user_id = i.user_id
GROUP BY i.user_id
    HAVING c >= 200
ORDER BY c DESC;

+-------+--------------------+-----+
| id    | username           | c   |
| 12784 | 1451               | 685 |
| 28504 | Something Else     | 650 |
| 17266 | Nikaido            | 405 |
|  4131 | aweigh             | 386 |
|  1376 | Zombra             | 337 |
| 10418 | SCO                | 330 |
| 20065 | razvedchiki        | 307 |
|  9605 | Save Versus Stupid | 295 |
| 18525 | Crospy             | 263 |
| 11517 | Awor Szurkrarz     | 248 |
| 24484 | Gun'eeu            | 238 |
| 16314 | twincast           | 226 |
| 19404 | prodigydancer      | 215 |
| 22741 | passerby           | 214 |
| 15616 | Vargr Raekr        | 201 |
15 rows in set (0.030 sec)
The limit can't be smaller than 200 (otherwise it catches non-cuck posters such as Iren, mondblut or karoliner). But for the sake of transparency, here are the ones with more than 100 ignores.
Code:
| id    | username           | c   |
| 14337 | CruduxCruo         | 194 |
| 28452 | Aurora             | 185 |
| 26197 | Dalllas89          | 181 |
| 22636 | karoliner          | 170 |
|  4084 | mondblut           | 166 |
| 25317 | Yosharian          | 155 |
| 12495 | taxalot            | 153 |
|  8501 | octavius           | 152 |
| 17460 | V_K                | 147 |
|  8140 | Thor Kaufman       | 145 |
| 12754 | tritosine2k        | 140 |
| 24236 | Lutte              | 126 |
| 21786 | Bobby Smith        | 123 |
| 27319 | Harthwain          | 118 |
| 15975 | Irenaeus           | 117 |
I'm not sure as to whether the limit should be 200 or 250 though.
The limit is too small. Maybe it will catch some people that you don't personally consider cucks, but really anyone with a big ignore list deserves the tag. Even people who's posts are "based". I would put the limit at like 6 people or something. People using the ignore list deserve to be shamed. I also still think everyone's ignore lists should be cleared once a year automatically on Christmas.

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
It runs manually.

Run manually Please.

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space

Harthwain

Magister
It's kind of funny to see one little bitch who's so butthurt about having "Safe Space" tag that he absolutely has to do something about it, because apparently being lonely with the tag just hurts too much.

I mean, you can give me the same tag. I don't really care. Give me "Enlightened Centrist" title too, while you are at it. I am not going to stop using the ignore function anyway. Some people are not worth paying attention to for a reason (many different reasons, actually. It depends on case-by-case basis).

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
I mean, you can give me the same tag.
Considering you have over 100 people ignored - Yes.

It's kind of funny to see one little bitch who's so butthurt

Harthwain reacted to your post in the thread Safe Spaces Broken - Please Protect Codexers
Today at 2:54 AM
Harthwain reacted to your post in the thread Safe Spaces Broken - Please Protect Codexers
Today at 2:52 AM
Today at 2:41 AM
Today at 2:35 AM
Today at 2:34 AM
Today at 2:30 AM

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
It's kind of funny to see one little bitch who's so butthurt about having "Safe Space" tag that he absolutely has to do something about it, because apparently being lonely with the tag just hurts too much.

I mean, you can give me the same tag. I don't really care. Give me "Enlightened Centrist" title too, while you are at it. I am not going to stop using the ignore function anyway. Some people are not worth paying attention to for a reason (many different reasons, actually. It depends on case-by-case basis).
Why do you have 123 people on ignore, including yours truly?
Did I hurt your feelz or something? Someone stole your sweetroll?

Harthwain

Magister
And just how is that number significant, compared to the Codex? Codex has 24,215 members. You are crying over "over 100 people ignored", which is less than 1%.

Today at 2:54 AM
Today at 2:52 AM
Today at 2:41 AM
Today at 2:35 AM
Today at 2:34 AM
Today at 2:30 AM
You acted like a butthurt retard so I rated your posts accordingly. What of it? Or are the forum features only to be used how YOU think they should? Frankly, I wouldn't even notice this thread, but you bumped it up by quoting other post and adding literally nothing to it. That's pathetic.

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
And just how is that number significant, compared to the Codex? Codex has 24,215 members. You are crying over "over 100 people ignored", which is less than 1%.
Bro you have a guy on your ignore list who only has a single post and there are a ton of good posters on your list too. I like most of your posts but you are obviously very butthurt and easily triggered. No normal/reasonable person has an ignore list that big.

Harthwain

Magister
Bro you have a guy on your ignore list who only has a single post as well as a ton of good posters.
1) Guessing who you mean, I will say that "guy who only has a single post" is a ratebot. I don't care for notifications from someone who doesn't even bother to post. (Or posts only in the political part of the forum, which doesn't really interest me). He might as well not exist for me and the ignore list is a good way of making that happen.

2) That would depend on what you mean by "good posters". People on my list are there for a reason. Some worked really hard to get there. For example, I really don't see a point in talking with someone who can't even comprehend what he's reading, multiple times. And that's just the cardinal offense, nevermind a bunch of lesser ones. I'd say this clears at least two of your "good posters" from my list. I could go on, but I think I made my point.

I like most of your posts but you are obviously very butthurt and easily triggered.
What can say? I am very liberal. With the ignore button. After a first few cases I realized there is no point in being so stingy with it. It's not like these fucks will appreciate it anyway.

No normal/reasonable person has an ignore list that big.
On the contrary - a reasonable person has to know when to agree to disagree. A lot of retards on the ignore list have no idea of this concept. So I am using the ignore function to implement my own "live and let live" policy. As well as saving myself the trouble of scrolling more than necessary to find content that is actually worth reading (potentially).

To me it sounds like people who complain about ignore list the most are the ones afraid they might happen to end up being on it. Me? I just shrug when I see someone has me on his ignore list. People whose opinions I find interesting/valuable don't ignore me and I don't ignore them, because there is no reason to. I do have some people on my list who post gibberish, but I feel these are justified additions.

Also, I do question my ignore list being "big". Like I said above - it's less than 1% of all people on Codex.

I probably need a safe space tag too with how many retards I have on ignore. Also a butthurt tag and sad loser tag.

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
You acted like a butthurt retard so I rated your posts accordingly. What of it? Or are the forum features only to be used how YOU think they should? Frankly, I wouldn't even notice this thread, but you bumped it up by quoting other post and adding literally nothing to it. That's pathetic.

You sound really upset ????

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
Also, I do question my ignore list being "big". Like I said above - it's less than 1% of all people on Codex.
That's not really a good comparison if you are just looking at the number of registered accounts and calling your ignore list a percentage of that. The vast majority are dead accounts and alts. I'd guess that there are maybe 300 active posters on this forum.

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
I probably need a safe space tag too with how many retards I have on ignore. Also a butthurt tag and sad loser tag.
images

Harthwain

Magister
You sound really upset ????
More like snarky.

That's not really a good comparison if you are just looking at the number of registered accounts and calling your ignore list a percentage of that. The vast majority are dead accounts and alts. I'd guess that there are maybe 300 active posters on this forum.
Would be nice to have the actual numbers, if only for statistical purposes.

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Reeeeeeeeee!
Bad internet person said nigger and fuck CD Projekt!
I am literally shaking rn!!!
*updates ignore list

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom