Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Kabas

Arcane
Patron
Speaking of cyberpunk, Auger;Zenith together with a fullscreen HUD mod.
gzdoom3LfyqzWJwB.png
gzdoomGEXS8gIr5E.png

gzdoomfT6TyiKChB.png
gzdoomOlpttiLzBF.png
gzdoomAVZYmC0cKj.png
gzdoomeiAaIZWRmh.png
gzdoomtVZEN3ETXt.png
gzdoomTenOZCpwdy.png
gzdoomt1n5W9PcmY.png
gzdoomdsnK0jrOFQ.png

Dr1f7

Scholar
Had some time to start my playthru of Hogwarts Legacy!

Finally made it to Hogwart
1.jpg

Our first mystery to solve:
2.jpg

Uh-oh! A fight in the hallway!
5.jpg

I better get over to spells class
3.jpg

I should meet some colleagues.. This is Laura
4.jpg

Well that's enough for my first day at Hogwarts. Next time we'll work on that underwear mystery

Ezekiel

Arcane
Still playing The Last Guardian. I don't understand why the PlayStation 4 file transfers over USB are so slow. Just moving thirty images takes an hour! Also wanna move a video highlighting how unresponsive the beast's AI is at times, which will take even longer. They made the slit for USB devices so thin that almost any stick will need to be squeezed in (since they almost all come with those plastic protectors that slide back). I have the slim model. Not sure how narrow the slit is on the original and Pro.

Edit: Okay, not nearly that long, but still pretty bad.

Last edited:

Beowulf

Arcane
Soliumming in the Inferno
JONvet5.jpeg

That illustration is a really nice homage to the original Solium Infernum btw.

Legions duking it out. Nothing works better than an undead wielding a M60
bHN8SzH.jpeg

The 2D illustrations are top notch, I wish the 3D part was less cartoony though.
MygQMdk.jpeg

The ritual table, which I used to frame Murmur for attacking the Pandemonium, which got him excommunicated as a result.
i23d7pC.jpeg

lMi6uCj.jpeg

During the endgame the lighting changes for a more dramatic effect:
mTgcICQ.jpeg

The titans have their own animations now. It's cool, but after seeing it once you basically start skipping them all.
Here's the Devourer devouring a legion (he basically pukes at them):
oCskzpl.jpeg

Praetor duels were simplified and are prone to big swings in praetor power, but the person with the highest bribe not always wins:
3Szn5L3.jpeg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom