Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

pippin

That game really looks pretty cool. It's a shame I'm completely out of money, it must be on the Steam sale right?
If anything, this "different" kind of japanese art looks way better than the average moe shit.

zwanzig_zwoelf

Graverobber Foundation
Developer
JqFSB5H.png

yEub2E7.png

wy7yZKH.png

BsgB7Kp.png

:mixedemotions:

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
EDIT: In the unlikely event you need any help with the game, let me know. This game has more cheats than you can shake a stick at, and some of them are 'clean'.

Nah, I'm good. Although that boss fight was easy compared to the waterfall level that is after beating him. I forgot how punishing jumping can be in older games. The nun in disguise and disco ninja fight were cool. I probably try the other two Shinobi games on Genesis. Really cool series that started for me with an old worn out arcade machine. Shadow Dancer had Commodore 64 ported by US Gold (they made the shitty Street Fighter 2 PC version, the Turbo one was way better), a ninja and a doggie fighting injustice, yeah!

A horse of course

Might and Magic: World of Xeen

I liked some of the music, and the graphics have stood up pretty well thanks to the evocative art style. Sadly, nothing can redeem a blobber :smug:

lWmmIqp.png
C1NvPaJ.png
ifJoSP0.png
t1FUqSW.png
BiRZHr4.png
vZQvDhV.png
YBEAkEx.png
Qt6Zi8n.png
HFeslwU.png
3b7MBA7.png
A0RR67n.png
xQPWKR2.png
3NQ1YIL.png
GCBN4wf.png
HBJrHnQ.png
jt8s5rt.png
M3mzZfh.png
KaJ4WKv.png
xJiPYCr.png
lMEbtgY.png
iwNG1Cp.png
q9qbRh9.png
2b3CWxa.png
SSeMXG1.png
xwksmk2.png
CYkwDUs.png
3RQOcNR.png
tp9jYVG.png

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
:nocountryforshitposters:

You know those times when you're in the bathroom and you feel that you're brewing a Big One, one for the record books, one that hopefully will go down with just one flush?

Not a soul will admit this, but people remember those shits. They remember the shits that are so bad that they have to scramble for the plunger with their pants around their ankles, in the vain effort of saving them from the mess that's clogging up the toilet, threatening to end the world and all that. That they can keep it to the confines of the toilet, and won't have to clean up the fucking floor and rugs afterwards.

Well, the 2014 "smartphone" release of Dungeon Keeper is like that. It's that giant pile of shit you took after you went for the extra-sized meal at the take-away a couple of nights ago, and you're worried your toilet was gonna split in half from the sheer amount of shit you let out. EA may have dodged the ball on being voted "Worst company in America" for the third time in a row, but people noticed this shit - EA is still hated and reviled by anyone that calls themselves a gamer with a straight face.

pippin

Yeah the Dungeon Keeper mobile game was p. famous when it came out for the absolutely shit scam model it had. It was talked about a lot in gaming circles, and it hurt like hell precisely because it is such an unique and beloved franchise. It's like they tried to make a modern fps out of Syndicate.

Oh wait...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom