Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Sengoku Rance Avatars

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
OK I did my part to stop this fucking decline.

Also can you clarify, that if the NO's get 100% ($100) there will be no Rance Avatars, NOR can this request ever be brought up again?

Antihero

Liturgist
The way I understood it, there's no stopping it, just postponing it - unless there's some actual deadline. For every dollar you donate against it, that's another dollar the weeaboos have to donate for it.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Jaesun said:
Also can you clarify, that if the NO's get 100% ($100) there will be no Rance Avatars, NOR can this request ever be brought up again?
Sure, that might have been a possibility if the "FOR" case wasn't kicking your ass to the curb. FOR's will easily hit the increasing target before the AGAINST crowd manages to push it to $200.

Dire Roach

Prophet
This thread has not ceased to amuse me.
2Znzz.png

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
Jaesun said:
OK I did my part to stop this fucking decline.

Don't tell me you actually donated $70 :shock:. That's fucking stupid mang.

Besides if $100 were the target for your side than it should also be for rance supporters' - which means they win by default - they first crossed the boundary.

Funny thing - this money grab gimmick apparently started with the assumption that detractors can only delay the inevitable. The only side that wins is in reality DarkUnderlord, his hot bitches and his beer barrel the Codex.

At the end of it all I would just love to know if the amount of moneyz collected isn't the single largest in this relatively short span of time.

DarkUnderlord - I recognise your methods. I know your true identity. At night you are the DarkUnderlord - an admin of the single most self-destructive nazi gaming forum on teh webs consisting of the largest bitchers malcontent crowd there have ever been. But by day you turn into no one other but Bobby Kotick plaguing us with 'phail' on a daily basis.

Admit it - you are purposefully declining the gaming industry now so that in x time you will, as you alter ego, rise the banner of the revolution and sweep away the current gaming establishment so that you yourself will reign unquestioningly. And have more hot bitches... and booze...
That's why you got rid of Trotsky VD... To become Stalin of the Gaming Industry (only nazi, not commie bullshit).

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
Xor said:
Why the fuck are you idiots paying for avatars.

FFS.
it's not paying for the avatars, it's paying for the deliciously sweet butthurt the whole issue generates.

like a cute little ragecodextroll puppet on strings that moves around spastically and makes unintelligible noises when you insert a quarter.

relootz

Scholar
SuicideBunny said:
Xor said:
Why the fuck are you idiots paying for avatars.

FFS.
it's not paying for the avatars, it's paying for the deliciously sweet butthurt the whole issue generates.

like a cute little ragecodextroll puppet on strings that moves around spastically and makes unintelligible noises when you insert a quarter.

It is still paying.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Felix said:
The numbers on the ignore list will go up and that's all. :M
Adding someone to ignore because you don't like their avatar? Dear god, what has happened to you Codex? :?

Not that I care either way. Gold Box or Rance, my avatar will not change.

x6.png
PLEASANT DREAMS.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mrowak

Arcane
Overweight Manatee said:
In B4 DU donates money to himself to artificially raise the limit and cause more donations to come in.

If you and I thought about that at the same time then guess what's bound to happen.

My favourite part is that I have already spent $100 of the donations on a brand new pair of cuff links.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Mrowak said:
Overweight Manatee said:
In B4 DU donates money to himself to artificially raise the limit and cause more donations to come in.
If you and I thought about that at the same time ...
And it only took the both of you a mere... 8 days to think of this.

Still, yes, that did just happen.

AGAINST +$50.

FOR: +$14.

For the record, the $50 did actually come in first.

Mrowak

Arcane
DarkUnderlord said:
Mrowak said:
Overweight Manatee said:
If you and I thought about that at the same time ...
And it only took the both of you a mere... 8 days to think of this.

Actually I phrased myself wrongly in my previous post. That scam was obvious from the start - the moment VentilatorOfDoom declared his donation.

Still, yes, that did just happen.

AGAINST +$50.

FOR: +$14.

For the record, the $50 did actually come in first.

Let me guess. Dirty cheap trick with Mondblut's avatars or legit Jaesun's donation?

mondblut

Arcane
Sceptic said:
Felix said:
The numbers on the ignore list will go up and that's all. :M
Adding someone to ignore because you don't like their avatar? Dear god, what has happened to you Codex? :?

Adblock
Code:
|http://rpgcodex.net/phpBB/images/avatars/gallery/animufagavatars/*

and everyone is happy :D

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
I figured DU would raise the limit every time the donations came close. Why anyone would be this passionate about some fucking avatars is beyond me.

DU, congrats on finding a way to get money from retards to fund the glorious Codex.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom