Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Shadowrun Shadowrun Returns - Dead Man's Switch Original Campaign

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
Happy days! Launch went smooth and it's only 760mb so I'll be playing in about two hours.

Jesus, can't anybody get rid of that fucking config screen from Unity games? It's so annoying to chose the options each and every time since they're not remembered. W2 and Torment better fix that fucking thing.
It is a shitty engine... what do you expect?
Apparently Expedition Conquistadors guys had lots of problem getting the save and patching to work. If you don't have the source code of an engine, it is guaranteed to cause :butthurt: down the line

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Expeditions Conquistador doesn't have the config window.

I like games to show it on first run, so I don't have to deal with ugly stretched graphics.

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
At character creation, and I only see two genders. How very typical of a cis while male like Jordan Weissman.

Hobz

Savant
Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Don't forget to enter your reward code guys. It's in the options, you can't miss it.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Well, this should be ready by the weekend. Also, thread title could use an update. Any of the Kodex Korps Kommandants gonna change it?

JudasIscariot

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014
At character creation, and I only see two genders. How very typical of a cis while male like Jordan Weissman.

It's probably easier than including said genders, botching it, and then having people go on crusades about how badly those other genders were represented in-game. Then again, it's just an opinion of mine so whatever.

Repressed Homosexual
Wow is that interface confusing with the neon lines everywhere. It was clearly made with the iPad in mind. These guys are mobile developers and it shows.

Also the music is a huge disappointment, what's up with that generic background music, I thought we were promised a chiptune music? This is nothing like it, it sucks!

Story, atmosphere, dialogue do look quite good, and combat is OK but nothing special, much like in a Jeff Vogel game.

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Rolling melee. Just like every other game.
15668.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom