Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Shitposting on the frontpage

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Guys, it's the Codex. It's not like we're a prestigious magazine or anything.

Also, I haven't played Icewind Dale.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Don't be absurd. The truffle season is late november to early march. Any comparison would be meaningless without Périgord. :obviously:

Remind me when january ticks over. If the Codex supplies the truffles I'll make a Tournedos Rossini worthy of a Michelin star.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Don't be absurd. The truffle season is late november to early march. Any comparison would be meaningless without Périgord. :obviously:

Remind me when january ticks over. If the Codex supplies the truffles I'll make a Tournedos Rossini worthy of a Michelin star.
Just one star? Decline of pretentious food snobs.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
The guide Michelin is pretty butthurt about Denmark. They still withold a star from Noma because they're upset that Restaurent Magazine crowned them best restaurent in the world multiple years in a row. And there's only so much you can do to impress a gourmand if you prepare a known dish for him.

At €3950/kg retail, I don't work with black truffles often. :3

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Noma is very hit and miss. But it's always something new and different. That's why culinary critics praise it. Same reason El Bulli was so big.

As thread derails go, this is one of the more interesting ones.

Will Herostratus sacrifice himself for his Rougey's fame? This just sounds like a ploy to urge Rougey to make more paeans and prostrations for Our Worthy Designer.

Write your own reviews, people. We'll take anything good. The power of incline is in YOUR hands. :salute:

Can we contract Youtube member "The Food Reviewer" to review food for us hungry bros and trannies while we're at it?

ngbbs4dae0c65e815c.jpg

I just watched the one about some fruit gusher thing and it disgusted me. That image disgusts me.

Whisky

The Solution
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera

Necroscope

Arcane
Codex 2014
If you don't like the review, fight fire with fire - write your own piece 'bout, say, feminism in games and how it's shit; it is sure to cause much more fruitful drama than those boring banal feedback topics.

Maiandros

Learned
Possibly Retarded
i really got to applaud DU :)
Discreet postings for lulz, trollings (3 different voting categories all for 'yes' that do not cumulate) and now drama shows all in one!
And you don't need a GD access either, no sir, get your small dose of retardo right here.

You should take better advantage of this as it solidifies, maybe sell daily GD access passes or one-in-all DLC? Tried the demo? Don't wait for a one year account, get access nao!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom