Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Should I be the new moderator of the politics forum?

Should Fretrider be the new Politics mod?

• Total voters
Unwanted

Guido Fawkes

Defensor Fidei
Project: Eternity
Let me make it clear that the idea isn't originally mine, but several people suggested it in the Phelot thread. Moreover I don't post as regularly as I once did, but since I won't be the only moderator I think I could do it.

This isn't a democracy, but let the people speak! I would certainly be a very tolerant mod. In no way I would ever become a faggot queen such as Trash and start editing other people's posts or going into personal vendettas. Anyway, now that Phelot is gone we need a tolerant mod to balance out tha gaystapo force of Gaysun, Trash and that norwegian faggot who is constantly whining about me.

:troll:

Wyrmlord

Arcane
Wow, so I, Kosmonaut, and FretRider are the only ones who voted Yes. :lol:

And I and Kosmonaut only suggested the idea as a joke to annoy Kukulkan. Leaving FretRider the only sincere voter for Yes.

FretRider, does it ever bother you to know how alone you are?

Reject_666_6

Arcane
Back in the day, AndhairaX had won several polls asking who should be the new mod of GD, but DU never made it happen. What makes you think he'll allow a 'troll' mod now?

Executer

Phrenologist
Back in the day, AndhairaX had won several polls asking who should be the new mod of GD, but DU never made it happen. What makes you think he'll allow a 'troll' mod now?

DU might do it for the butthurt and lulz, I suspect he dislikes the average Codexer. In fact that's why I voted yes.

Executer

Phrenologist
Also FretRider I fear for the sanctity of your soul and sanity if this is a package deal where you also need to moderate GD. We could witness a truly spectacular descent into debased lunacy.

Unwanted

Guido Fawkes

Defensor Fidei
Wow, so I, Kosmonaut, and FretRider are the only ones who voted Yes. :lol:

And I and Kosmonaut only suggested the idea as a joke to annoy Kukulkan. Leaving FretRider the only sincere voter for Yes.

FretRider, does it ever bother you to know how alone you are?

11 votes out of 35 ain't that bad.

Wyrmlord

Arcane
A talent agent is sitting in his office. His secretary tells him that a comedic troupe want to perform their routine. He buzzes them in.

The troupe enters, comprising of two pure Aryan families. Every one of them is blonde, blue eyed, tall, physically fit, extremely fair in complexion, and elegant in manner. One family consists of a father, a mother, and a son, and the other with a father, a mother, a daughter, and a dog.

The talent agent asks, "So uh, what sort of act do you do?"

The dog begins by pawing off its leash, the men and the boy rip their shirt off, the three ladies ease out of their blouse, and pretty much everyone is naked and displaying their high Aryan beauty in its fullest form.

The boy begins jerking off his father, one lady begins fisting her daughter, the other man starts licking the first man's asshole (the same one being jerked off by his son), and the dog starts urinating into the face of the other lady. Then the man being jerked off and ass-licked begins jerking off the dog, the dog starts cumming, and the other father takes the cum and starts rubbing it over his daughter's cunt. The first man stops jerking off the dog and starts sticking his dick into his best friend's daughter's cunt, which is lubricated with dog cum. The son of that man starts fisting his father in the ass as his father engages in an act of pedophilia, and the mother starts spreading the asshole of the son who is fisting his father. Then the other mother sodomizes the daughter with her mobile phone. The son is now licking the other man's balls. The other man is now penetrating the dog's asshole. This encourages the dog to take a gigantic shit on the floor, into which everyone starts rubbing oneself. The three men now jerk off, while all the ladies squat down and piss on the floor. The result is a whole floor filled with shit and piss and cum. Now everyone jumps into the floor soup of shit and piss and cum and vaginal juices. Suddenly, they all notice a pool of blood forming on the floor. Apparently, the tremendous train of fisting and fucking has taken a strain on the boy's asshole and the girl's cunt, which are now producing blood all over the performance floor. Now, this whole thing changes into human flesh mixed with shit and piss and cum and blood and sweat.

But now comes the final act, and the women and children remove themselves. Suddenly, no one is smiling, and there is a quiet that usually comes before a holy ritual. In the midst of the shit and piss and blood and vaginal juices and cum and sweat, the man slowly get into a 69 position. And with a deep breath, both enter into the most painful fisting position ever known, with each other elbows almost into the other's asshole, ending in a tremendous scream from both men.

The act is over, and everyone takes a bow. The two naked fluid covered men walk triumphantly right in front of the talent agent's desk.

The stunned talent agent musters the courage to ask, "What on earth do you call an act like that?" The two men raise their arms, look up, and declare victoriously:

"FretRider and Commissar Draco BroFist this."

Wyrmlord

Arcane
For someone who claims to be asexual you have a strange affinity for perverse sexual acts Wyrmlord.
9114.jpg

maverick

Cipher
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
Actually, there is no Politics forum anymore.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom