Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Shoutbox.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
What the fuck is this shit?

kazgar

Arcane
We should close site feedback and only allow site feedback type questions through the shoutbox.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
We should close site feedback and only allow site feedback type questions through the shoutbox.
Does "site feed back type questions" include the notorious "please ban me" threads?

Bruticis

My shoutbox access seems to be bugged.
1f27737fd79bdcb48ac1fdbaedfc5a5c39f68b70_full.jpg

Random

Arcane
Patron
I love it. Don't ever remove it!

(seriously, it's the easiest way to confine shitposting)

Also, for those who dislike the tiny size, notice that you can click the link to open a dedicated tab for it and it turns into more of a proper chat client.

Last edited:

kazgar

Arcane
Adding the following to adblock (well adblock plus for me) will block it
Code:
http://*pgcodex.net/forums/data/taigachat/*

Ninjerk

Arcane
Farewell dear shoutbox.

NEVERMIND ITS ON

Last edited:
Disable smilies in the shoutbox. The big ones are even more annoying as fuck than usual there. Smiley reform lives on in the shoutboxxx.

Lhynn

Arcane
I love it. Don't ever remove it!

(seriously, it's the easiest way to confine shitposting)

Also, for those who dislike the tiny size, notice that you can click the link to open a dedicated tab for it and it turns into more of a proper chat client.
Shitposting is like half the activity in the forums, its gonna kill the codex.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
What kind of withcraft is that, it choke my old netbook like a fresh hooker. Actually, everything make him choke constantly so nvm...

Suchy

Arcane
Goddamn popamole codex catering to ADHD kids with a realtime chatbox. I'll just stick to good old TB forum (hello Element Hiding Helper).

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
DarkUnderlord I have a great idea in regards to improving the shoutbox: Ban everyone with more than 20% of their posts in megathreads from using it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom