Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Signature limit

黄小马

Learned
I would like to ask you if you'd be kind enough to make a restriction of signatures so people would stop abusing them. That would make the forum a lot more pleasant place.

Angelo85

Arcane
Patron
Why do you hate freedom?

But yeah, at least a limitation for image sizes would be welcome. Then again, it's not the final version so probably the dear leadership already has something along these lines in mind.

Ermm

Erudite
Bro you need to move with the times.

I already got 4 new achievements. Need to post it on my TWITTER, fuck yeah.

黄小马

Learned
I hate images in signatures... but Fluttershy is all right
URL]

MaskedMan

very cool
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
You like ponies, I like signatures, suck it.

Edit:
  1. 13
    Awarded: Today at 5:40 PM
    TITS or GTFO

You knew this was coming eventually, so let's get it over with now.
What did you do to get this achievement konjad?

Codexia is really looking like an incognito Hipster hive all of a sudden.

"Gee, my favorite game is this one. You probably never heard of it."
"Image signatures are too mainstream. Only text."
"Custom avatars? Do you want some pop music with that?"

:roll:

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Cool avatar, Cass.

Also, Black Cat deriding those who like obscure games? I think I've seen it all now.

黄小马

Learned
You like ponies, I like signatures, suck it.

Edit:
  1. 13
    Awarded: Today at 5:40 PM
    TITS or GTFO

You knew this was coming eventually, so let's get it over with now.
What did you do to get this achievement konjad?

no idea, actually.

btw i dont care about signatures anymore, i just disabled them.

Cool avatar, Cass.

Also, Black Cat deriding those who like obscure games? I think I've seen it all now.

There's a huge difference between deriding those who like obscure games and deriding those who like things just because they are obscure and thus they feel they are special and unique if they like them. Huge difference.

Look back at the comments criticizing the new look and features. They are mostly gee, now we are/look/feel like everyone else.

Teh horror.

MetalCraze

Arcane
Why? I think this is a great idea. It lets us make our signatures truly unique and noticeable.
This is RPG Codex and if you enjoy dressing up your character and picking his haircut in RPGs, you shouldn't mind the same with signatures.

MaskedMan

very cool
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
looks like girls get extra achievements :oops:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom