Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Skyrim: Rape of Requiem (mf/ff/oral/anal/forced/preg)

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
no. they only wet their pants

RK47

Patron
Rest well this night. For tomorrow...
01.jpg

Looks like we exited near a river.

02.jpg

Just a little west of Windhelm. Ah.

03.jpg

After hours in the dark and a near death experience, I'm in no hurry to rush to this Twilight Sepulcher.

04.jpg

The most notable loot out of the whole trip, is probably the reward itself. Nightingale Bow.

05.jpg

Probably one of the best unique artifact ever - since it does 45 non-physical damage while having higher damage that Ebony!

06.jpg

That sure was a trip. Everything now moves so slowly, it's kinda dull. Oh well, the Sepulcher awaits. Let's head out to Falkreath.

07.jpg

08.jpg

Yeah, another night in the inn before setting off would be best methinks..

09.jpg

...hnngh. Something's... wrong.

RK47

Patron
Sepulcher
01.jpg

Those eggs. They were inside of me? Cautiously, I pick one up and crack it against my lips.

02.jpg

It's the same. The same. The same Chaurus eggs.

03.jpg

I guess I'm lucky it did not hatch within me. Cleaning up after myself, I proceed towards the Twilight Sepulcher. There, I am greeted by a lone spirit.

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

Then ... you are Gallus, the slain leader of the Thieves' guild?

07.jpg

Long story. But I killed Mercer and got it back. Look, I have the key.

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

Then, all that is left is to return this key.

11.jpg

12.jpg

Alright. Off I go then.

13.jpg

Several corrupted spirits of the previous Nightingales roams the dungeon. But they're not so tough and falls down to a good arrow or two from the Nightingale's bowstrings.

14.jpg

The challenge begins when the path darkens.

15.jpg

Step carefully here, for death awaits for the reckless. The light will not protect you, stray from the darkness and you will burn.

16.jpg

But I don't play by that rule.

17.jpg

A temporary illumination eliminates guesswork.

18.jpg

No more silly risks. Everything is clear.

19.jpg

Funny, you'd think for Illusion, you'd have Light and Darkness counterparts. But no. There's no spell in illusion to absorb light sources. Could've been nice.

20.jpg

There, my final goal.

21.jpg

Hm.

22.jpg

What's this?

23.jpg

This thing... pleases and horrified me at the same time. For a difficulty mod, Requiem did a good thing with limited carrying capacity forcing people to choose loot carefully and load-outs. But this bag takes all decision-making away. I will have to edit it out. 50-100 carry cap is acceptable. 500 is just derp.

'You can don't use it if you don't want to' is not really an excuse. And now back to the statue's passage.

24.jpg

Two hidden switches behind the giant beaks will open the way forward.

25.jpg

Minor death traps aside..

27.jpg

And here we are in the inner sanctum...

28.jpg

At least, I think it is... until I see just a dark pit in front of me. What other choice do I have?

RK47

Patron
Strife
01.jpg

The Nightingale's special ability is basically a power you can activate once every 24 hours. That is pretty limited and there are three possible choices you can pick from.

Strife is a blast of life absorbing attack - it can strike multiple targets that is caught along its path. It can easily reverse most fights in one move - if the Nightingale Sword life and stamina absorption isn't good enough already. And the best part of it all? It bypasses armor completely.

Subterfuge works like a chaos inducing spell. Invoking it will create a Frenzy effect on surrounding targets, they will attack anyone at random for 30 seconds. This isn't a bad spell, in fact, a powerful tactic is to gather one large group of enemy for one orgy of violence, but I prefer something more direct and less chaotic.

Shadows is the boring one. It's a free invisibility for 120 seconds. Since we're carrying plenty of those potions in hand, there's really no need to rely on a 24 hour power.

02.jpg

And that's it for the Nightingale's Sanctuary. All in all I felt the Thieves Guild actually offered more to the player in terms of reward. Three different powers you can pick from, a really great bow and a nice Falmer dungeon to explore. It definitely has more interesting locales than the Dark Brotherhood missions that felt smaller and weaker at set plays.

03.jpg

So. I'm now the leader of the thieves and assassins. What else is there left to achieve? Literally every ninja in Skyrim is under me.

04.jpg

All those petty murders, robbery...

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

and betrayals.

08.jpg

I was fortunate to live this long.

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

But to stop now would be an insult to every opponent I've slain and defeated.

12.jpg

To be continued?

LundB

Mistakes were made.
I doubt it gets many if any non-Codex viewers, and it's not like anyone here is going to report the videos.

RK47

Patron
Unfinished Business
If you think I'm now the leader of the thieves' guild - you're wrong. Brynjolf may have 'agreed' to handover the reins, but he did mention about discussing this matter of re-establishing the guild's influence with Delvin.

01.jpg

02.jpg

And there lies the ultimate derp, where Dark Brotherhood turned Night Mother into your answering machine for hit contracts, the Thieves Guild won't let you be the 'Big One' until you do street jobs that are meant for low ranking shivs.

03.jpg

I wish I'm making this up. You just finished one of the biggest heist in history, slain the previous murderer of the big boss, as well as other high-risk jobs that others have trouble doing - yet you've not done enough. You still gotta pickpocket, rob, plant stuff or do accounting forgeries...

04.jpg

05.jpg

Numbers is basically sneaking into a business and change their accounts. Fishing usually involves pickpocketing. Bedlam means you get to a major city, steal X worth of items to remind people we're still in business. If you're detected in either way, you fail the mission. Also, no killing.

Vex offers a slightly differing set of assignments, but they're equally shit IMO.

06.jpg

Burglary will ask for Item X for a residence. Shill jobs means planting of evidence. Sweep is like burglary, only more items. Heist means a break-in of a business (quite funny since you can do a daylight robbery.)

07.jpg

I did the first job in Windhelm before muttering, 'What am I doing here? Am I having fun at all? This isn't interesting to do.'
So off I go to the local alchemist shop, hoping to brew some pots before heading off to another epic quest. Perhaps the Stormcloak needs assistance with some matters...

08.jpg

Oh. I forgot. I promised to do something for this guy way back when I was new. I remember a frost saber cat jumped me at the entrance and broke my Dwarven Bow. My my, let's get it done then.

09.jpg

10.jpg

Damn cat's still here.

11.jpg

The bosmer's special ability is a joke. It's literally a 24 hours duration calm animal with no level limit. It's useful when you are jumped by a large pack of wild animals, but not by much.

12.jpg

Yeah, you guard my horse while I head in, pussy.

RK47

Patron
Anyways, I wanted to mod down the bag of holding bonus to 50, but can't figure out how with TES5.
I already changed the magnitude to 50.0 saved the change

mod.png

Turned weight and value down to 0.0 - and saw those two changes passes, but the carry cap. bonus is still 500.
Not sure where I went wrong. Any modders can help?

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Might be because you already have the item, and these games can be weird about applying changes to shit you already have. Getting rid of it, moving to another cell, saving, editing, then cheating it into inventory might work.

RK47

Patron
Might be because you already have the item, and these games can be weird about applying changes to shit you already have. Getting rid of it, moving to another cell, saving, editing, then cheating it into inventory might work.

I cheated it into inventory. Meaning, additem - doesn't work. Thing still gives 500.0 carry cap.
How demoralizing :( Was thinking creating of a bondage spell mod that is a touch spell that takes stamina and equip bondage gear, gag, anal bead and blindfold on the target.
Uguuuu

circ

Arcane
LOL NOOB.

Dwarven oil is the best reagent in the game.

Why aren't you using detect life shout? Or detect life spell? Did crapquiem remove those?

EDIT: WAIT... WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT??

RK47

Patron
Why are you so obsessed with carry cap? I'd be glad to not have to waste so much time running to vendors because inventory is full.

part of the challenge in requiem is managing your expedition supplies. You can't carry 50 red potions and just chug it down every time you're hurt.
and since fast travel is disabled, you need to pick your loot carefully. The difference is quite distinct. I spent 0 second determining loot when I have the bag. Take all. When I play with just base capacity I had to look at the list and move on if it's too low value.
It makes me look fat.

:pete:

RK47

Patron
The empty vial

Windhelm, Alchemy store
01.jpg

02.jpg

The old man sighed deeply, a look of surrender written on his face. Any trace of frustration melted away, it is as if he had given up on something very important.

03.jpg

04.jpg

Wait, what about my pay?

05.jpg

Five gold? Hey, asshole. I deserve more than this. Don't pretend to sleep...

09.jpg

What? No way. I got healing spells!

10.jpg

It's not working! The alchemist apprentice walks in and interrupted me.

06.jpg

Well, he's a cheapskate. He only gave me five septims.

07.jpg

Eh? The boy hands me a bag of coins. Around 600. Alright, so what are you going to do with him now?

08.jpg

Poor guy. Must've died without accomplishing what he wanted. Oh, well. I did what I promised.

11.jpg

RK47

Patron
Bad family
In an effort to keep myself occupied, I decided to visit the newly opened Museum of Mythic Dawn in Dawnstar.

01.jpg

That's kinda small for a museum.

02.jpg

The museum owner pays no heed and beckons me to enter.

03.jpg

The owner notices my adventurer trappings and queries whether I am available for a job. Of course I'm interested. He invites me inside.

05.jpg

Wow, that is it?

06.jpg

07.jpg
09.jpg

08.jpg

Just the scabbard? Pity. Where's the blade?

10.jpg

Silus excitedly explains that the legendary blade of Mehrune's Razor is actually here in Skyrim.

11.jpg

12.jpg

So, three pieces of the blade, huh? This better pays well. Lots of traveling and killing to be done.

First stop, Morthal.
13.jpg

14.jpg

Hey, buddy. I heard you like mudkips...

15.jpg

Hey, if you're really sick of it, then why don't you hand it over to me?
The lumberjack hesistated but recognizes me as the famed Vampire slayer. He hands me the key.

16.jpg

Thanks, shit long and prosper.

17.jpg

That's the hilt down. Next stop: that ruins near Markath.

18.jpg

19.jpg

There's that glowing carvings on the wall again...

20.jpg

21.jpg

I seem to know the 'meaning' but I lack the 'power' to pronounce it.

22.jpg

I grab the pommel and head on to the next hot-spot, right outside Falkreath.

23.jpg

It's a bandit camp. This should be easy.

24.jpg

Final piece! Let's get them back to Silus.

25.jpg

26.jpg

So, that's it? You're just gonna put it in a museum showcase?

27.jpg

Wait, what did you say? Why do you assume he'll help you fix it?

28.jpg

...I want more gold.

29.jpg

I said, I want more gold if I'm going with you.
Silus relented, but promises to pay me once I arrive at the shrine. He points out its location. It's just south of Dawnstar.

30.jpg

31.jpg

As I rode into the snowstorm, I feel ill at ease. Mehrune Dagon once tried to take over Tamriel, opening Oblivion gates all over the realm - why are people still worshiping this douche bag?

32.jpg

Oh hello, Undomesticated Snowman. I rather not dismount thanks. Got an appointment to keep.

33.jpg

Silus nods as I dismount. He seems impatient.

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
Daedric quests are boring bro, start Dawnguard instead.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom