Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Skyrim: What will be your first character?

Andhaira

Arcane
I plan to play as an Orc Warrior Mage.

You?

Ruprekt

Scholar
20952-1-1245805143.jpg

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Breton mage. There's no point in playing anything other than a mage of some sort just like Morrowind or Oblivion since beth can't balance worth shit.

Luzur

Good Sir
a bisexual Argonian with a secret beastiality fetish towards horse anuses and who is unsure if he is a Goth or just a leftist, and also writes dark poems.

ElectricOtter

My usual thief/warrior build. Not sure what race. Maybe a Dark Elf.

Soil my fine hard drive with this excuse for a game? No it is beneath a gentleman of class. I shall instead enjoy the fine LP of the game posted by one of the upstanding gentlemen (or gentletrannies) of the 'dex. :obviously:

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
I don't intend to play it. FFS.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom