Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

small bg2 question

fastjack

Augur
so after many attempts to play baldurs gate 2 and always failing after irenicus' dungeon i have recently been hooked into the game. One problem i have is that i have made jaheira a critical part of my party and she has left a couple of times.

so im wondering if anyone can tell me:

possible SPOILERS

when jaheira leaves while you are resting in order to face trial or whatever ( after her old harper friend tells her she is on the kill on sight list and hell will come after the whole party unless she leaves) will she come back? if so in how long?

id like to know if i should strip her items.

thanks in advance

p.s. ive really fallen for this game, may be a long shortage of other good rpgs to play or time making the non turn-based combat and dnd more bearable, but i am just totally captivated.

NiM82

Prophet
Yeah, I think it's a few days ingame.

She's an annoying bitch though, you should just top her and nick her gear anyway :chaotic evil:

Unwanted

AndhairaIV

Unwanted
Yeha she comes back. Also she will never leave thereafter, even if you refuse to romance her (unless you specifically tell her to leave ofcourse)

Now Viconia OTOH is a real bitch to keep around if you want her and you are playing a make.

yeah but she's a pretty decent fighter healer, only druid in the game with raise dead(harper's call) and I liked dualing her with scimitars, with belm in off hand for +1 attack

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom