Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So I have played The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition.

racofer

Thread Incliner
Seriously? What is the problem with this game! takes 26GB of disk space to suck completely! How the fuck can developers pull these things off? The largest amount of garbage I've compiled in my life so far doesn't fill more than 100mb, and even if I wanted to it wouldn't be able to generate 26GB of SHIT by itself before the program itself becoming self aware and interrupting the process with a message like: "Dude... seriously??"

This is just wrong mang.

2428rwg.gif

ctrl+f "camera sucks"

"no entries found"

:(

I played the normal version on the 360, was a p. fun hack and slasher. Afaik, Sith edition adds one or two stages and some costumes.

I liked how the game lets you go crazy with force powers. I'm not a fan of QTEs but the ones in this game (required to finish off bosses and big enemies) were tolerable, since you have more than 0.3 seconds to push the flashing button onscreen.

Game gets bonus points for being called Star Wars The FUUSE

CrimHead

Scholar
What's with all these "so I tried *insert next-gen game here* and it sucks" threads from you lately?

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Decompressing textures for some stupid reason probably.

racofer

Thread Incliner
CrimHead said:
What's with all these "so I tried *insert next-gen game here* and it sucks" threads from you lately?

Like Reject_666_6 said, I'm getting to know our enemy, studying its subtleties. You might also have noticed that most of those thread have been made by me.

Reject_666_6 said:
AND 26 GB WHAT THEY FUCK BRO?1
SCO said:
Decompressing textures for some stupid reason probably.

No no, it's much worse than that. The ingame textures are Oblivion quality at best, quite blurry when looked up close. What eats 26gb of data is that the game forces you to install it in every language. That eats 11gb of data from what I could count. Then the core game files, which eats 5gb and 9gb of high definition movies. In .bik format. And note that the movies are only high resolution, because it's the worst CGI ever, WC3's cutscenes piss all over them. If I had to compare, I would say NWN1's intro quality? And we get 9gb of that shit.

Silellak

Cipher
racofer said:
CrimHead said:

Like Reject_666_6 said, I'm getting to know our enemy, studying its subtleties. You might also have noticed that most of those thread have been made by me.
:retarded:

CrimHead said:

racofer can into high speed internet now!

Silellak said:
racofer said:
CrimHead said:

:retarded:

the next gen is already getting to him :(

KalosKagathos

Learned
It's a fun game on the highest difficulty where you really have to use powers for crowd control. Most hatred for TFU seems to come from the lightsaber only being a backup weapon, instead of the main offensive tool that it is in other SW games.

The lightsaber becomes pretty good if you bother to level it up completely. I couldn't combo properly either (CK cannot into skillz), so if you can do all these tricks I can see it becoming pretty dangerous. Late game I was essentially shocking people to paralyse them and rushing in to fuck them up with the saber.

and throwing them around with the force push, of course. That never gets old.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom