Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So what about Aiken's Artifact?

Malcolm

Educated
Found this in the bargain bin and since I enjoyed some of the other Monolith's games (namely Blood, NOLF) I though about giving it a try.
However I cant't stand ICE-T's voice-acting (if you can call it that). The guy's fucking annoying. So is the game worth finishing? What does the hivemind of this Prestigious MagazineTM thinks?

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I played it long long time ago. But I like Ice-T. Game is nothing special, worth playing through if you really dont have anything better to play.

Black Cat

Magister
@ Le Petit Furet

"I wonder how Claw, Monolith's 1997 platformer, is."

* Cha la la, checks google *

"Join forces with Captain Claw, the greatest cat pirate ever to challenge the Cocker Spaniard Armada! Help him defeat his enemies in this action-packed quest for the Amulet of Nine Lives."

Welcome to Furdom! :3

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
Join forces with Captain Claw, the greatest cat pirate ever to challenge the Cocker Spaniard Armada! Help him defeat his enemies in this action-packed quest for the Amulet of Nine Lives.

You're kidding, right? It's just a joke?

11uw4s4.jpg

FUUUUUUUUUUU

:rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
I remember trying the demo in my youth and that I found it fun but I recall very little and wonder how it is after all this time.

Oh and one of the missions in Shogo has you retrieving a toy, which is a doll of Captain Claw.

Malcolm

Educated
Gragt said:
I wonder how Claw, Monolith's 1997 platformer, is.

Fun sidescroller, nothing to write home about though. It had pretty fluid gameplay with nice animations and decent level design, however it lacked difficulty. I have never finished the game mailnly because of this

and this

too much furry and cutesy stuff for my taste. Still passable if you are trying to kill some time.

Markman said:
I played it long long time ago. But I like Ice-T. Game is nothing special, worth playing through if you really dont have anything better to play.

I don't like ICE-T and the game so far is nothing special. But at least it will help me to kill some precious time.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom