Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Splitscreen is for TARDSOLES - Hiver vs Xenich

Xenich

Cipher
What split screen games? I was talking about a game that is made to be played with someone. Sitting next to you, for a change, instead of all this... dehumanization evil internet technology.

/sigh...

Or.. if people wanted to play games sitting next to someone... they could play Chess, Cards, Checkers, Dominoes, or.... a FUCKING TARDSOLE GAME like "WII" or or the like which is designed to cater to two fucking morons that need to be right next to each other staring at a fucking TV screen.

Or... Maybe... this is a PC game, not a fucking Tardsole game.

Seriously, wake the fuck up and stop pushing for console features. You want a console game, then go fucking stick your head up the asses of console makers and demand more split screen, you know... because without game makers providing means for you to be social, well... you couldn't possibly be such. I swear you kids these days are fucking retarded.

hiver

oh, its accusation about consoles now? hahaha... :lol: what a stupid dumb shit.
and you worked so hard to find that single sentence... tsk, tsk, tsk...

As for if they should have... No... seriously, if someone can't afford a second computer (used or otherwise) to play PC games as such, well... maybe they shouldn't be playing fucking games in the first place.
:lol:

Well... that is fucking brilliant! Seriously, you wasted time to respond to a conversation that had nothing to do with you only to end up dismissing the entire topic of discussion? That is about as narcissistic as breaking into a conversation between two people discussing the best way to make pie and you interrupt and tell them both that they are wrong because pie sucks! Absolutely fucking brilliant!
its like destiny...

you remind me of another one such incredibly stupid moron that use to post around here.
also tended to blather about some coding :lol:

cant remember the stupid shit nickname anymore though.
but youll get the same therapy you pathetic laughable imbecile. some lobotomy will do you good.

Xenich

Cipher
oh, its accusation about consoles now? hahaha... :lol: what a stupid dumb shit.
and you worked so hard to find that single sentence... tsk, tsk, tsk...

As for if they should have... No... seriously, if someone can't afford a second computer (used or otherwise) to play PC games as such, well... maybe they shouldn't be playing fucking games in the first place.

Well... that is fucking brilliant! Seriously, you wasted time to respond to a conversation that had nothing to do with you only to end up dismissing the entire topic of discussion? That is about as narcissistic as breaking into a conversation between two people discussing the best way to make pie and you interrupt and tell them both that they are wrong because pie sucks! Absolutely fucking brilliant!
its like destiny...

you remind me of another one such incredibly stupid moron that use to post around here.
also tended to blather about some coding :lol:

cant remember the stupid shit nickname anymore though.
but youll get the same therapy you pathetic laughable imbecile. some lobotomy will do you good.

Wow, in all that you failed to provide ANY substance to your response.

I expect a bit of vulgar banter with our line of discussion, but to not even attend to a single point relevant to the discussion?

Heck, I was giving you shit as a point of normal banter in the discussion. I even respected some of your arguments made in a past thread concerning a game, but here... you really are fucking clueless... coming at me with evasion after evasion.

Wow.. it is like you have come to the realization of your stupidity and are just lashing out in hopes that blindly flailing your arms will still look like you are fighting.

You know, I was hoping for some witty banter or some commentary from you that contained any form of intelligence. It appears you are nothing more than a fucking moron and well... better off ignored than wasting the time to read. Pity, but the oh so common from the worthless kids of today.

hiver

still blatantly idiotic.
Simple projections of a simpleton brain.

Substances to response? Where is your substance you laughable moron?

How about providing any substance for that imbecilic sentence i quote above? No, youre going to skip that for a third time now?

How about the substance of the second quote you stupid shit? :lol:
How about the fact you did exactly the same as you accuse others of doing, one forum section away? How about realizing nobody fucking asked you anything nor anyone wanted to hear your moronic ideas about who should play PC games for what, you stupid turd?
Or that anyone cares for another stupid internet shit or its laughably stupid opinions.

oh, youre going to ignore me now, after just splurging stupid shit over few posts, running down the usual cascade of internet impotent, cowardly, imbecile strawmans and idiotically just inventing fantasies that you would love to believe in, and then refusing to back any of it with anything at all?
Instead simply evading everything said previously in another splurge of stupidity in each post.

And then you try to make it seem as if i was doing it before running away like a pathetic small turd you are. tsk..

such cheap, overused, internet cowardly moron cliche tactics....

Wow.. it is like you have come to the realization of your stupidity and are just lashing out in hopes that blindly flailing your arms will still look like you are fighting.
No, thats whats happening in your brain.

And you are running away while screaming you are winning.

come back little chicken... bawk, bawk, bawk... heres some nice little brown droppings for ya...

cmon, i know you can smell it...

come baaaack..

lets see whats under that skull, how deep the hole goes.

Last edited by a moderator:

hiver

PMs arent fun.
And its considered a bad form on the codex too.

ofcourse, i had no intention or reason for doing it here in this thread specifically, but the moron couldnt help himself.
And now hes run off into the fantasy land where he is great and fantastic. :lol:

- so now its up to you to get the thread back on track, instead of just complaining. Get to it.

Lhynn

Arcane
Fucking disappointing man, thats what this was. Xenich failed to deliver, he couldnt even take hiver for more than 3 pages, what a pussy.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom