Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Squadron 42 is content complete and in the polishing phase

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
What I don't understand is how can they have so many actors involved.
Chris the Scammer does not want to make games. He wants to direct movies. Always has.
Was he involved at all with the Wing Commander movie? If so, he should be punched in the dick and never be allowed anywhere near a film set again.
:hmmm:

Wing Commander is a 1999 science fiction film loosely based on the video game series of the same name. It was directed by Chris Roberts, the creator of the game series, and stars Freddie Prinze Jr., Matthew Lillard, Saffron Burrows, Tchéky Karyo, Jürgen Prochnow, David Suchet, and David Warner.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
What I don't understand is how can they have so many actors involved.
Chris the Scammer does not want to make games. He wants to direct movies. Always has.
Was he involved at all with the Wing Commander movie? If so, he should be punched in the dick and never be allowed anywhere near a film set again.
:hmmm:

Wing Commander is a 1999 science fiction film loosely based on the video game series of the same name. It was directed by Chris Roberts, the creator of the game series, and stars Freddie Prinze Jr., Matthew Lillard, Saffron Burrows, Tchéky Karyo, Jürgen Prochnow, David Suchet, and David Warner.
Holy shit. I thought it was by that German guy that used to shit out all those terrible game movies.

Wing Commander is the only movie I ever fought with my friends over. I wanted to walk out of the theater because it was so shit, the guy who drove didn't, so I sat through the dumpster fire. I'm still a bit irked about it. :lol:

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Wing Commander is the only movie I ever fought with my friends over. I wanted to walk out of the theater because it was so shit, the guy who drove didn't, so I sat through the dumpster fire. I'm still a bit irked about it. :lol:
You're doing a real dubious job deterring the rest of us, damn.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
You're doing a real dubious job deterring the rest of us, damn.
Fwiw, I was considering ditching the rest of them and walking across the city rather than sit through any more of it. It's not even funny bad for the most part. It's just awful shit.

Rubber Gojira-looking kilrathi. WC starfighters with WW2 biplane style motifs, etc. Just bizarre, cheap looking, retarded, etc.

I hope that motherfucker drowns on his yacht. :outrage:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom