Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Stalker call of Cthulhu

Admiral jimbob

gay as all hell
Wasteland 2
this is pretty much what stokker should have been from the start, really enjoying it. The fleshed-out sidequests are great, and there seems to be a bit more focus on the stalkers themselves and how they interact; just enough to make you really want to kill some of them, at least. Still trying to find Snag outside the Jupiter safehouse sometime so I can put a bullet through his gut and leave him for the emissions.

RatFink

Educated
anyone tried S.M.R.T.R. pripyat mod yet?

im just waiting for the new release to try this!

at the moment im getting my ass handed to me in stalker soc amk mod...hard as fuck on master! especially when the stupid game fucks up every single save between yantar and the bar...quite the big stretch full of zombies, mercenaries, bloodsuckers, random enemy fucks with big weapons and some FUCKIN controller that i havent seen but keeps fuckin attacking me. worst of all its the middle of the night...

SimonBread

Novice
It makes me so angry that my computer can't run this game for shit! It's infuriating to know I can't properly play it until I upgrade my goddamned computer! I yearn to make love to the game yet my lust is denied.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Attention all Polishfags: the gram.pl store offers CoP for half the price this weekend only, so I suggest you grab the occasion if you hadn't done so yet.

Tails

Arbiter
RatFink said:
anyone tried S.M.R.T.R. pripyat mod yet?

im just waiting for the new release to try this!.
Eh, this mod is a bit messy Imho. Makes game easier, adds loads of "cool" pointless stuff & overall it's like nod to SoC-like gameplay.

The mods that I can recommend:
AtmosFear for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Call of Pripyat (1.3) - 3 additional dynamic weather cycles has been added to 4 existing in vanilla version. Also a full weather cycle has been created for Jupiter Underground. Looks awesome, even on static lighting. There is also higher resolution texture pack available.
C.O.P. Variation Mod (0.9) - new skins & meshes for NPC Stalkers.

I'm still waiting for some AI mod.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom