Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

StarCraft 2 Multiplayer

RolePlayer

Augur
Name: Galaxy
Code: 102

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
Besides the immense fail that is Battle.net 2.0, i really can't stand the fact this game is near identical to Starcraft. I mean, i already played the first game on and off for the past 12 years, its too much. They should have rewritten the game from the ground up and make completely new structures and units, perhaps add a race too. Modern Blizzard is so fucking popamole.

RolePlayer

Augur
The new battle.net is terrible - I agree. But I'm too big of a fan of the original game to pass this one by.

Destroid

Arcane
DefJam101 said:
I'd play but damn I bet codexers have some uber micro

What are you talking about? Codexers get confused and panic when faces with real time mechanics.

Self-Ejected

ScottishMartialArts

Self-Ejected
DefJam101 said:
I'd play but damn I bet codexers have some uber micro

Nah. I'm not very good. Plus, I've almost exclusively been playing singleplayer so far -- getting close to finishing my achievement run through the campaign -- and haven't brushed up my multi-skills yet. Roleplayer and I played a 3v3 match earlier and we got our ass kicked :lol:. I ended up nuking my own base to kill the army that was in it, just to do some more damage before my inevitable defeat :P.

If you've got the game post your character name and code so we can all friend you.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom