Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Suicide Bunny is a stupid motherfucker

Katana

Barely Literate
He keeps retardoing my threads in GD, even though they are perfectly fine and not spam at all. There are threads in that forum that are retarded, but are not getting retardoed even though mine are.

Suicide Bunny is abusing his mod powers. I suggest he be removed from moderator status permanently.

Hey SuicideBunny, what country are you in? I really wanna come over and beat the shit out of you, and your loved ones. Do you have a wife? I would love to rape her ass right in front of you, you motherfucking son of a cockhungry bitch.

Fuck you pig. You better pray you never run into me in real life, you asslicker.

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
:lol: :lol: :lol:
The butthurt is strong in this one...

Suicide Bunny
:salute: :salute: :salute:

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Is Andhaira juicing again? I don't like this new hyper-aggressive persona at all.

Kill Do

Educated
Katana I had the exact same thoughts. But we both know we fall into the trap the longer this goes on and we don't show them up. sometimes in a dance off you just have to accept the challenge and get it over with. in our case we have some wiggle room because of fuzzy concepts like launching missiles at select cities. concrete abstractions like, plan b i nuke my own patriotic missile bays causing world war 3.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I, too, would like to complain about Suicide Bunny retardoing andhaira's threads.

As the andy (non-horse) watch thread indicates, paki goatfuckers and prosper alts are to be exterminated entirely, not merely have their threads moved. Eliminate the cause, BRO, not the effect.

Still, the butthurt amuses me, so :bro: to Death Bunny.

Kill Do

Educated
Ulminati said:
I, too, would like to complain about Suicide Bunny retardoing andhaira's threads.

As the andy (non-horse) watch thread indicates, paki goatfuckers and prosper alts are to be exterminated entirely, not merely have their threads moved. Eliminate the cause, BRO, not the effect.

if you hadn't used a FOT icon i might of spared your death. but you bring shame to FOT. bye bye.

DraQ

Arcane
pipka said:
Train Camel tickets!
Fixed.

:smug:

Ulminati said:

:salute:

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
butthurt.png

Kremlin

Novice
Ok now someone is deleting valid threads in GD that are not spam at all and generate interesting debate.

I want to think it is SuicideBunny, but I am not sure if mods can delete threads instead of sending them to retardo.

Whoever did it, have the balls to come here and admit it, so I can deal with you man 2 man.

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
DU put in some code that randomly deletes threads that the system perceives as too retarded for Retardo based on a number of predefined criteria... I'm pretty sure he mentioned that somewhere.

Kill Do

Educated
Taluntain said:
DU put in some code that randomly deletes threads that the system perceives as too retarded for Retardo based on a number of predefined criteria... I'm pretty sure he mentioned that somewhere.

by random you mean random for du, by delete you mean after the prosper people flag it. if by retarded, you mean your misleading claim about the talented coders you possess.

the contents of the report is the keywords. predefined just means code was compiled.

SMA
51N8HTN4S2L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

DU's Accuracy Blast
Shoop_da_whoop_yugioh_card_by_xolio101.jpg

Ne/w Posting styles.
17290_1L.JPEG

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom