Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Supreme Commander Guide

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
SupremeCommander.jpg

HAHAHAHAA oh my god kill himself

I could have saved him a lot of work.
"Things that shoot up in an arc go over terrain pretty well, things that shoot straight don't."

Even Starcraft nerds aren't this bad
SupremeCommander2.jpg

Rabidredneck

Liturgist
If you have to resort to quadritic equations to play a game, your not playing it right.

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
I showed this to my roommate who is a helluva lot better at math than I am and he's now pasting stuff every 5 seconds into our steam chat about the retarded math the guy is doing. It's kind of funny. He said that he is doing a lot of unnecessary stuff in order to make it all look more impressive, and there is a 97% chance the guy writing it just took Calculus 3 and is impressed with himself. I'm still waiting to retake Calc 2 so that sort of mockery is a bit beyond me.

1eyedking

Erudite
Meh, just a nerd trying to get some attention. As to what the flying fucking is total relief dependece he says shit.

Wyrmlord

Arcane
God damn, number crunching was done for even AoM, but even that was just about how fast workers can get resources and you can get technologies.

This is just utterly ridiculous.

YourConscience

Scholar
As someone who also writes scientific papers that contain formulas from time to time I can tell you that not only is the math almost nonsense and overly complicated and convoluted, but also the writing is unneccessary bad. It is often the case that scientists think that something that looks complicated and scary is *more* scientific. But they forget what science is about: Science is about improving our understanding of ... err... *everything*. And to me understanding kind of contradicts with making things look more complicated than they are.

So, good find, kingcomrade... :)

kingcomrade said:
I showed this to my roommate who is a helluva lot better at math than I am and he's now pasting stuff every 5 seconds into our steam chat about the retarded math the guy is doing.

And both of you are still too retarded to notice it's a troll?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom