Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Tabletop Deathmatch Contest

J1M

Arcane
http://cardsagainsthumanity.com/deathmatch/

Here’s what we’re looking for.

1. Board games, card games, RPGs or games with physical components.

2. Games by first-time or unpublished game designers. If you’re already accomplished, we’d rather have you as a judge!

3. A prototype or playable demo. You can enter the contest without a prototype prepared, but you should have something to show us at GenCon.

4. Games that are practical and relatively inexpensive to produce.

5. Games that are simple to understand and play. If your game is complicated, that’s okay, but it better be worth it!

6. Bonus points if you’re already offering your game for free as a print-and-play project.

Is anyone planning to enter this?

STEALTH EDIT: I wasn't aware of what cards against humanity was. I'm not sure I would even call that a game. The bar for winning this thing should be pretty low.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
Cards against Humanity is just a GRIMDARK/EDGY version of Apples to Apples.... but it looks edgy and was kickstarted, so I see why hipsters are all over it...

Cards Against Humanity is grimdark and edgy now? :lol: I wouldn't read that much into it besides being a non-family friendly version of Apples to Apples. It's definitely aimed at the hit-up-the-pub-and-play-games group, which is fine, if prone to the occasional hipster-fest.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom