Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Review TCancer reviews Revolution under Siege

Serus

Arcane
Patron
Sorry to go SLIGHTLY offtopic but wich AGEOD game would you recommend as the first one. Or are they all more or less equal and i should just pick my favourite period/war ?

Orgasm

Barely Literate
Pick your fav, update to last patch. Link is probably on the forums.

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
Caved in and bought it. 40 Euros, goddamnit. But leading Pilsudski to glory is worth it.

(The Matrix version is 30 Euros + VAT, which is only a small amount less than 40 Euros.)

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
Serus said:
Sorry to go SLIGHTLY offtopic but wich AGEOD game would you recommend as the first one. Or are they all more or less equal and i should just pick my favourite period/war ?

I recommend Wars In America. It's less overwhelming.

And for all who are still interested, Revolution Under siege gets a price reduction: 29.99€ / 29.99$
http://www.ageod-forum.com/showthread.php?t=20713

Patching is progressing, they are currently working on 1.03 patch.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom