Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Tech Forum

Should we have a Tech Forum

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No!

• Comrade to Kings!

• Total voters

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
How come we don't have a Tech Forum. There are enough tech question buried in GD to justify one I think. I know other sites are dedicated to this shit but that means actually registering at other sites. No one wants that.

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
How come we don't have a Sex Forum. There are enough sex question buried in GD to justify one I think. I know other sites are dedicated to this shit but that means actually registering at other sites. No one wants that.

spacemoose

Erudite
GD moves slow enough as it is

these fucking fifth column traitors are trying to splinter the glorious GD nation, and will be first against the wall (when I am king)

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
How come we don't have a Forum for stupidity. There are enough stupid threads buried in GD to justify one I think. I know other sites are dedicated to this shit but that means actually registering at other sites. No one wants that.

Also, I question both oldmanpaco's intelligence and his manhood.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Tech forum would be really useful, which I have wrote many times already, but DU remains a Jew when it comes to that. I mean we all have PCs and issues with it from time to time, if we had tech forum finding a fix would be a lot easier if anyone already had similar problem. Now we must post a topic and hope someone who had similar issue will post in it. I know, there are web browsers, but sometimes an issue is pretty non-standard one (like when I tried to install Windows without a CD Drive).

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
DarkUnderlord said:
How come we don't have a Forum for stupidity. There are enough stupid threads buried in GD to justify one I think. I know other sites are dedicated to this shit but that means actually registering at other sites. No one wants that.

Also, I question both oldmanpaco's intelligence and his manhood.

And there it is.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Fine, due to the overwhelming support the poll has received, I've created a Tech Forum.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
make me a moderator, i'd like to move to tech forum some tech related topics from GD and I would also like to keep racofer away from tech forum.

Tycn

Savant
A science forum I would happily peruse considering there seems to be a number of intelligent and educated people whose posts I would lovingly read if not for the necessity of digging them out of the shithole that is /gd/.

So, DU?

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
I don't like the direction the Tech forum is going. It's as if no one takes it seriously.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom