Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Tessera True Patch - VtM Bloodlines

Yes, before installing it more or less says that the "Wesp's Plus" option will change / add things he feels should be changed, like adding a few removed voiceovers - for example. the eager ghoul guy that serves that Nosferatu will have a few more lines that don't relate to any quest, enemies will drop weapons when killed because he feels it should be that way (can be imbalanced). The "Wesp's Basic" option says it just tries to correct what are clearly bugs (thing is that there are so many patches now that I think every correction adds 3 more bugs).

What's wrong, Codex? I thought all good crhistians always read the readme.

Crichton

Prophet
Things may have changed in the intervening years, but when Wesp first started offering a "basic" patch, it wasn't just bug fixes. It also had "restored" content. I thought some of this content was cut for good reason. The worst offender for me was the female Society of Leapold members; I thought they looked stupid and didn't make much sense in context.

Wyrmlord

Arcane
In Planet Vampire, I once called Tessera's mods silly and immature.

He gave me a long lecture about I represent the "repressed" society that holds back people from sexual expression.

All I said was that his mods were silly.

It didn't help that Planet Vampire had a few feminists. They were angry about how he used to parade half-naked pictures of his fiancee sitting on his lap like some kind of prize.

Phelot

Arcane
Has anyone ever fixed the boobs model so they properly get bigger when I set my "money" to motherfucking 50??

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
^ :salute:

Also, this isn't really tessera's patch. All the actual bugfixings are made by Acrimonious. The readme is pretty funny. He manages to write more stuff after his name, even though he did almost nothing :

-----------------------------------
ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS:

Acrimonious: Python script editing, fixes to coding errors, dialogue errors,
item repairs and all of the required map repairs/restorations/alterations.

Tessera: Creative (RP) oversight, dialogue coach, additional Malkavian dialogue,
special custom texture repairs/restorations, continuity oversight and also the
promotion/hosting of the True VTMB Patch series.

Creative oversight ? Promotion ? dialogue coach ?

:bravo:

what a douche :lol:

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Wow.

BTW the next version of Wesp patch will probably have python 2.7.2 - hope it works ok, i compiled it for him.

Oriebam

Formerly M4AE1BR0-something
supporting this guy is like supporting scientology

just the fact that his mod was actually stolen from wesp and that he used to spam forums going all internet tough guy is enough to warrant not downloading from him, plus wesp supported his mod for more time(means it probably fixed more bugs) and has a basic option

maybe if he feels he failed on the internet he has a another breakdown and finally gets some treatment, so at least some of his batshitness is eliminated, maybe he can even be a better person, or become a competent modder who does sick shit for biothesdian games, which is good for him and for us

Wyrmlord

Arcane
ghostdog said:
^ :salute:

Also, this isn't really tessera's patch. All the actual bugfixings are made by Acrimonious. The readme is pretty funny. He manages to write more stuff after his name, even though he did almost nothing :

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS:

Acrimonious: Python script editing, fixes to coding errors, dialogue errors,
item repairs and all of the required map repairs/restorations/alterations.

Tessera: Creative (RP) oversight, dialogue coach, additional Malkavian dialogue,
special custom texture repairs/restorations, continuity oversight and also the
promotion/hosting of the True VTMB Patch series.

Creative oversight ? Promotion ? dialogue coach ?

:bravo:

what a douche :lol:
I am the idea guy. Let's split 50-50.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom